This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thejedi360

360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC Empty
PostSubject: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 am

why do the PS fanboys go & compare the games from the ps3 to the 360 then throw in the PC. No matter what you can't include the PC. The PC is in a different league then the consoles. After watching BBC's retarded video on exclusives just show how sad some of them are. After chating with him hes just a fanboy trying to get responses from 360 fans. IF you include the PC it wins hands down no console can't compare to the a gaming PC & the upgrades one can do to it. In reality you can go through & pick out what you like about your console & say why its the best. If you go by sales its the Wii, but then some say you can't count the Wii. like I told BBC if you want to comapre only PS3 to the Xbox360 in games you can't say its on PC also, once you add the PC it throws everything off. well this is my thought on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 am

in the simplest explanation with out the PC they are beaten in everything gaming wise except exclusives (even thats debatable)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:01 am

Thw worst bunch of gamers are PC gamers. Just look at BBC latest video. And then read the comments.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 am

Meh. I believe the best pc is better than 360 and ps3 but it's too much money and hassle for me. But anyway, I think ps3 fanboys are stupid when thy say the typical pc argument because the fact is that those games do exist on 360 and not on ps3. Like pc gamers can't play red dead, ps3 gamers can't play mass effect. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Thw worst bunch of gamers are PC gamers. Just look at BBC latest video. And then read the comments.

Agreed. PC gamers are the worst!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Worse than ps3 fanboys I reckon. Seriously, I hate the way they refer to pc as some superior being.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:22 pm

BBC's PS3 "exclusive" list was a fucking failure. Let's take a look.
LBP - on PSP
MNR - on PSP
Gow Collection - port of PS2 games
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - port of Ninja Gaiden on Xbox
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - port of Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360
R&C Quest for Booty - just a PSN game with a retail copy apparently
Wipeout HD Fury - a PSN game with a retail copy
GT Prologue - LMAO! A larger than normal demo
Metal Gear Online - Epic fail, it's basically just MGS4 online, it just has a retail version exclusive to Japan, it's not a whole game though, it's like selling a retail version of MW2 with online minus the campaign and spec ops.
Singstar Vol. 3 - below a 70 meta
Socom Confrontation - below a 70 meta

Did you take a good look at his "PC exclusive" list? A SHIT LOAD of those where just arcade and mini games, a bunch were free games you can play on websites. Just saying.

On topic, PS3 fanboys only involve the PC because THEY HAVE TO! If they don't then their own game count becomes miniature in comparison.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
BBC's PS3 "exclusive" list was a fucking failure. Let's take a look.
LBP - on PSP
MNR - on PSP
Gow Collection - port of PS2 games
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - port of Ninja Gaiden on Xbox
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - port of Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360
R&C Quest for Booty - just a PSN game with a retail copy apparently
Wipeout HD Fury - a PSN game with a retail copy
GT Prologue - LMAO! A larger than normal demo
Metal Gear Online - Epic fail, it's basically just MGS4 online, it just has a retail version exclusive to Japan, it's not a whole game though, it's like selling a retail version of MW2 with online minus the campaign and spec ops.
Singstar Vol. 3 - below a 70 meta
Socom Confrontation - below a 70 meta

Did you take a good look at his "PC exclusive" list? A SHIT LOAD of those where just arcade and mini games, a bunch were free games you can play on websites. Just saying.

On topic, PS3 fanboys only involve the PC because THEY HAVE TO! If they don't then their own game count becomes miniature in comparison.

LOL! Amazing stuff, man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Worse than ps3 fanboys I reckon. Seriously, I hate the way they refer to pc as some superior being.

They are way worse that PS3 fanboys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC   360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC Empty

Back to top Go down

360 vs ps3 vs wii vs PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: