This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!

Go down 
+4
spartan225
DarkSwarm85
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:54 pm

In case you didn't know, I've been spending the last week or so trying to catch up to your achievements on Red Dead Redemption. Ffs how did you get them so fast?

Finally I have gotten 6 achievements which you don't have.....but then you still have 8 which I don't have. >:[

I know this topic is pointless but I just have to say..... I WILL PREVAIL!

(and the reason why I'm doing this is because on every single game that we've both owned/played you have a higher gamerscore. The only exception being lost planet which you've barely played but neither have I).

Razz But yeah, once you're back from your holiday you'll see me dominating!

And I don't know why I didn't just send this by pm...........
oh well Very Happy pig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Haha wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Mod power abuse must be great.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 am

Muhhahaha, it will take you forever to get them Razz

Acheivement-whoring FTW Razz

You know... when im back... ill be getting the CO-OP ones Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I can only imagine...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Muhhahaha, it will take you forever to get them Razz

Acheivement-whoring FTW Razz

You know... when im back... ill be getting the CO-OP ones Wink

lolz actually I've got like 730 or something so far. I just need like 2 more that are around 20 points and I will have caught up.

But when you get the co-op ones...I'm so screwed Sad

Haha I usually don't go achievement whoring, I'm just so addicted to Rdr.
I also intend on getting 100% on Bully and I'm going to borrow the expansion of Oblivion to get the last achievements Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol not if you can't use it on other mods Sad
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 pm

@DDD

You still have some points on other games aswell Wink

Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 pm

I got the "What are you trying to prove?" achievement from Left 4 Dead 1 and you don't got it!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 am

Everyone here are Noobs.... while im not. Wink I got the "no more noob" in Halo Wars.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:17 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I can only imagine...
Power tends to corrupt people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I can only imagine...

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I can only imagine...

Indeed.

In the wrong hands it can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I can only imagine...

Indeed.

Yes, and if you were around when such a thing happened, you would know what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:54 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I can only imagine...

Indeed.

Yes, and if you were around when such a thing happened, you would know what I am talking about.

Oh yes, I know what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:19 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
I got the "What are you trying to prove?" achievement from Left 4 Dead 1 and you don't got it!

I just saw on a on a website that only 3.6% of players got that achievement! http://www.steampowered.com/status/l4d/
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

I just saw on a on a website that only 3.6% of players got that achievement! http://www.steampowered.com/status/l4d/

I think that's referring to PC gamers that play L4D1.
Back to top Go down
Goosezorz
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

demondragondude wrote:
In case you didn't know, I've been spending the last week or so trying to catch up to your achievements on Red Dead Redemption. Ffs how did you get them so fast?

Finally I have gotten 6 achievements which you don't have.....but then you still have 8 which I don't have. >:[

(and the reason why I'm doing this is because on every single game that we've both owned/played you have a higher gamerscore. The only exception being lost planet which you've barely played but neither have I).

oh well Very Happy pig

You're a mod. Now fucking act like one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Goosezorz wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

oh well Very Happy pig

And how should a mod act? Please tell us, obviously you have knowledge in the subject....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:49 am

Goosezorz wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

oh well Very Happy pig

No, I'll act the way I want, bitch. cheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:08 am

demondragondude wrote:
Goosezorz wrote:

No, I'll act the way I want, bitch. cheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

YEAH!!! Biatch!

cheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Goosezorz wrote:

YEAH!!! Biatch!

cheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavencheers Arrow bom rendeer cat affraid pale king king elephant study pirat Suspect Embarassed @ Arrow Cool Twisted Evil cat confused affraid Sleep rendeer geek afro flower jocolor king elephant study scratch farao sunny Basketball pirat monkey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

lol

This is how we rolling now? YES! Question drunken cheers pig silent I love you Sad albino albino cherry cherry afro afro afro afro afro flower elephant study king queen jocolor geek rendeer santa cherry silent I love you Suspect Exclamation Question Idea Smile Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes What a Face clown cyclops cat affraid Sleep rendeer geek elephant study scratch farao king sunny albino Basketball cheers monkey pig pirat Like a Star @ heaven Wink Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven rabbit cheers bom drunken

Wheres lightlamp when ya need him? lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 am

DemonWolf Wink

Guess who has more gamerscore in Red Dead Redemption now Wink

Got the "Redeemed" yesterday for getting 100% in singleplayer

jocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolor
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
DemonWolf Wink

jocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolorjocolor

NOOOO!!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!!

F*CK!

Ah man Sad

How? lol
What do you need to do to get 100%? What does it include? pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
DemonWolf Wink

NOOOO!!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!!

F*CK!

Ah man Sad

How? lol
What do you need to do to get 100%? What does it include? pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale

A lot of things Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!   Damn You, Blixtstorm!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn You, Blixtstorm!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next