This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The start of Halo 4?!!

Go down 
+7
Spartan v07
ZeInFormer
Madtoker
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
Stoney
Blixtstorm
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

The start of Halo 4?!! Empty
PostSubject: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:00 am

http://kotaku.com/5577481/microsoft-is-hiring-for-the-next-halo-game

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/go/343-Industries-Jobs/190537/

EPIC!!!

Maybe I should give it a try to get a job there Smile

Halo Wars 2?
Halo RTS just for PC?

Halo RPG game?

Halo 4?

Mass Halo Effect?!!! WTFBBQ!!!

The start of Halo 4?!! 343-industries
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 am

Halo Wars 2 Im guessing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 am

A Halo RPG would be epic! It is definetly a big enough universe for one!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Most likely Halo 4 or a Halo MMO.

If it was Halo Wars 2 they would just handle it to Robot Entertainment i guess, that would be the smartest thing to do IMO.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Halo 4 probally.343 have been giving LOTS of hints about it.Like on the "Halo Legends:Story So far(special edition and bluray only)",Frank O'connor and Eric Nylund tell Halo's story.At the end,they show the Halo 3 ending Memorial scene,but the last thing they say is "But Is the war really over?".Plus Frank O'Connor said himself that they will make a Halo 4,that leaving Halo 3's ending as it is wouldnt be fun at all.

It is possible that it could be a Halo Wars 2,seeing as the first Halo wars left a cliffhanger.

And if its an RPG,im am going to be VERY pissed.Halo doesnt have the right universe and story for an RPG

And no,it wont be an MMO.Even they know that would be an epic fail and would be retarded.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:05 pm

rofl this is ironic i was just talking about a halo RPG game with a friend earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Halo 4 probally.343 have been giving LOTS of hints about it.Like on the "Halo Legends:Story So far(special edition and bluray only)",Frank O'connor and Eric Nylund tell Halo's story.At the end,they show the Halo 3 ending Memorial scene,but the last thing they say is "But Is the war really over?".Plus Frank O'Connor said himself that they will make a Halo 4,that leaving Halo 3's ending as it is wouldnt be fun at all.

It is possible that it could be a Halo Wars 2,seeing as the first Halo wars left a cliffhanger.

And if its an RPG,im am going to be VERY pissed.Halo doesnt have the right universe and story for an RPG

And no,it wont be an MMO.Even they know that would be an epic fail and would be retarded.

An RPG would be better than another RTS, console RTS's are horrible.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

^no halo wars is fantastic, it's controls were spot on and it's very easy to get used to. I doubt it's the very first RTS game to work on a console, but man it works great and the gameplay is also fun too.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Please let it be a spinoff,i really want Bungie to make Halo 4. Reach is the last one this gen so they have time to make their new ip. Look at insomniac,they are making a new ip but still making resistance and ratchet for sony. Please!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Looks very interesting. I trust anything that Microsoft does with the Halo franchise.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

An RPG would be better than another RTS, console RTS's are horrible.

Halo doesnt have that kind of universe for an RPG.The whole story takes place through a big scale war.It would be impossible to have an RPG.And Halowars was awesome.Simple,but the controlls where great and is tons of fun.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 am

Please make it be an mmo! Make it what Huxley should be! Maye have planet hopping like mass effect but on multiplayer. Razz
let's make a petition!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 am

Ensemble was in works with a Halo MMO. It looked kinda interesting but in the end M$ didn't see legs in the game and stopped production.

"Ensemble has been wanting to make an MMO for a long time. That was in production for a long time. The Halo IP was a great IP to launch an MMO with. Microsoft... hasn't had the best track record with those.
And we worked on it for a long time--we had staffed up an almost-40 person team. And then there was some reorganization at Microsoft, and the new bosses thought it wasn't the best idea anymore. It had actually been green-lit, and then it got canceled after that."
—Graeme Devine

The start of Halo 4?!! Halo_mmo_armor_1222277464

The start of Halo 4?!! Halo-mmo

And my fav:

The start of Halo 4?!! GrackleThe start of Halo 4?!! MMO
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:07 am

I actually would really like a re-release of Halo CE and Halo 2 with updated graphics (possibly with the Reach engine) and full XBOX Live support.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 am

WTF?That MMO just looks like WoW except with spartans.Literally.HUGE fail.They might as well have added lightsabers in the process and call it "The Old Halo".Good job MS,you saved the franchise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

ghost23 wrote:
I actually would really like a re-release of Halo CE and Halo 2 with updated graphics (possibly with the Reach engine) and full XBOX Live support.

That would be awesome. But not with the Reach engine, its funner playing on those old engines Razz but a re-release with MP would be a good choice, Id buy it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

i hate remakes,i always prefer for the game to stay in its original form. i have a blast playing Halo CE split screen still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
i hate remakes,i always prefer for the game to stay in its original form. i have a blast playing Halo CE split screen still

If they change all the stuff in the game then the remake sucks, but if they just port it to the 360 its awesome.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
i hate remakes,i always prefer for the game to stay in its original form. i have a blast playing Halo CE split screen still

If they change all the stuff in the game then the remake sucks, but if they just port it to the 360 its awesome.

Yeah. I was just talking about updated graphics. Sort of what Santa Monica did with God of War Collection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Yeah. I was just talking about updated graphics. Sort of what Santa Monica did with God of War Collection.

That would be awesome. I loved playing through GoW collection again, and it would be even better with Halo originals!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 am

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/pc-gaming-f19/ex-age-of-empire-studio-working-on-a-new-title-t5113.htm

Robot Entertainment (Ensemble Studios) was making a Project Spartan game, a RTS for the PC.

IT did not turn out to be a ......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

That would be awesome. But not with the Reach engine, its funner playing on those old engines Razz but a re-release with MP would be a good choice, Id buy it.
YES. that would be great! I love the H1 weapons a lot.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Halo 4 most likely. This would probably be what most people want, and we all know Microsoft will go where the money is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Please let it be a spinoff,i really want Bungie to make Halo 4. Reach is the last one this gen so they have time to make their new ip. Look at insomniac,they are making a new ip but still making resistance and ratchet for sony. Please!

Reach is Bungie's last Halo game, atleast for the next 10 years
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Reach is Bungie's last Halo game, atleast for the next 10 years

Last game for now,go see the videos with Brian where the keyword is now or currently. They don't need to stay with 1 ip for the next 10 years,isn't that the reason they even wanted to be independent?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of Halo 4?!!   The start of Halo 4?!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of Halo 4?!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next