This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If it sucks.....why demand it?

Go down 
+2
Spartan v07
optimusprime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

If it sucks.....why demand it? Empty
PostSubject: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

was reading the reaction to psn plus and i couldn't help but notice the die hard sony bacteria demanding something the console they think is shit has...cross game chat right? but there is other things that have been demanded that the "shitbox3fixme" has which points to questioning the parasites mental output...

why demand in game xmb if lives dashboard sucks so much?

why all of a sudden love trophies when it was made clear previously achievements were pointless and never catch on?

why demand cross game chat when previously you are perfectly happy with psn because its free?

why demand features of a competitive console if you think its shit? why?

and the keyword here is "why"

have a good weekend, war for cybertron ftw
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 pm

lmao at the diehard sony bacteria comment.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
lmao at the diehard sony bacteria comment.

they are though, they have spread the internet and are now multiplying on n4g.com in order to evolve elsewhere like youtube and xbox websites in the small hope of disrupting peoples intentions of buying something that isnt a sony playstation 3. santa

it's not working and if anything will make people question "do i want to play people online who are like that".

xbox and nintendo have its fair share of morons but sony? i,ve never seen such pricks in gaming history, worse than the snes v genesis days which i managed to scrape through due to my findings of interesting things you can do to a female human being.....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:13 am

Lol! Excellent topic. I had great fun Reading it! Very Happy
It's actually so true. They're first to dismiss everything we have and call it useless
or whatever, but behind our backs they're begging sony for such stuff. And when we do the same to them but for a good reason, eg: say that the ps3s sudden spike in sales wasn't that important, and that it's only temporary (add to the fact that ps3 fanboys never cared about sales beforehand), they get so enfuriated and have the nerve to call us Insecure! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 am

How many microbiologists does it take to spot a sony fanboy?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 am

This is the mentality of the Sony Fanboy.

Hate it, until you get it. When you get it, praise your version and hate the other versions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Good point, PS3 fanboys dont know anything. I was talking with a kid on my friends list on PSN and he seems to think you get more with PS+ then you do with Live. Some people are just flat out stupid...but I heard Sony is bringing cross game chat and it wont be part of PS+.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:16 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If it sucks.....why demand it?   If it sucks.....why demand it? Empty

Back to top Go down

If it sucks.....why demand it?
Page 1 of 1