This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NBD Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade 41491

Slade 41491

NBD Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: NBD Recruitment   NBD Recruitment EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:07 am

I post this message hoping that someone who reads it will be interested in joining a gaming clan of which I am the leader and one of the founders of. If that is the case, pay attention. As you can see my name is Slade. My GT is the same as my name on here, SLADE 41491. I am the leader/founder of a gaming clan called Never Back Down.

We are respect and skill based clan. We currently play Halo 3 as well as Gears of War 2 with Modern Warfare 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 coming very soon. We have a website complete with full rosters, events calendar, results page, forums, and our very own clan store with merchandise ranging from hoodies and t-shirts to skateboards. At the moment I am proud to say we are 15/0 in clan matches. We were also recently sponsored by 3 seperate European companies. We are currently looking for anyone who believes they have the maturity and dignity to wear our name with pride. There are few actual requirements within NBD apart from you loyalty and self control. Great skill is not a requirement. I've always said I'll take a loyal member over a skilled one. Anyway, if you are interested post a reply or send me a msg over XBL and be sure to check out our site at http://neverbackdown.xippy.us

Hope to hear from you soon.

NBD Recruitment SLADE
Back to top Go down
http://neverbackdown.xippy.us
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

NBD Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBD Recruitment   NBD Recruitment EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 am

Sounds cool. Hope you get some recruits. I'd join but I don't really play online much so I doubt I'd have the skills your looking for.

BTW, I think you're the first user on this forum to use a signature like that. Maybe it will catch on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net

NBD Recruitment
Page 1 of 1