This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crackdown 2 Reviews are in

Go down 
+5
spartan225
xjosh360s
ghost23
Alan1994
santosj95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

Crackdown 2 Reviews are in Empty
PostSubject: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am

Gamespot review 7/10

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/crackdown2/index.html

IGN review 7.5/10

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/110/1103430p1.html

Destructoid review 4.5/10

http://www.destructoid.com/review-crackdown-2-178186.phtml

Gametrailers review 7.9/10

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-hd-crackdown-2/701483

No that high, as expected(or at least I did).

Crackdown fans seem to enjoy it though.

Last edited by santosj95 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am

Damn, seem like a A to me. But thats fine with me, I thought the demo was very fun. I am gonna get it around christmas time.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Damn, seem like a A to me. But thats fine with me, I thought the demo was very fun. I am gonna get it around christmas time.

Yeah, me too, probably when the price goes down. Don't know why but I hated the first one's demo and loved Crackdown 2's.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

I don't like Crackdown. Sorry. Pisses me off that great games like Alan Wake get a 7 from eurogamer but generic crap like Crackdown gets an 8. Ugghh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm

santosj95 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Yeah, me too, probably when the price goes down. Don't know why but I hated the first one's demo and loved Crackdown 2's.

I loved the first Crackdowns demo, I went out and bought it because of the demo, well and it was only ten bucks but still one of the best buys I have ever made.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Didn't really dig the demo. I might give Crackdown 1 a try because its really cheap.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:17 pm

wow didnt see that coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:18 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Didn't really dig the demo. I might give Crackdown 1 a try because its really cheap.

The first is totally worth it. Especially with the free keys to the city dlc.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

knew it was gonna suck
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 pm

spartan225 wrote:
knew it was gonna suck

it's not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm dissappointed with the reviews. I bought Crackdown twice, because when I got my second 360 I had to play it again. I got worried last year when they announced it was a new dev, and it got even worse at this E3 when they didn't show it. I'm now afraid that my sad predictions came true. Sad
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
knew it was gonna suck

it's not bad at all.
look at all the hype. it failed to even get near what was expected of it. never liked crackdown anyway
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

seems the biggest complaint was that it was too much like part 1.

oh well. It was expected to get AA but A will have to do I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
knew it was gonna suck

it's not bad at all.
look at all the hype. it failed to even get near what was expected of it. never liked crackdown anyway

crackdown 2 didn't get a lot of hype, Also the first was not rated that high either. i love the game because its pure fun and i like the cel shaded look combined with an open world game.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
knew it was gonna suck

it's not bad at all.

crackdown 2 didn't get a lot of hype, Also the first was not rated that high either. i love the game because its pure fun and i like the cel shaded look combined with an open world game.

Yea i expected AA but crackdown 1 was A i believe.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Didn't expect much from Crackdown 2 to get a massive score. Im waiting for Reach to give us the one up on the PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Didn't expect much from Crackdown 2 to get a massive score. Im waiting for Reach to give us the one up on the PS3 fanboys.

Mass Effect 2
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
I'm dissappointed with the reviews. I bought Crackdown twice, because when I got my second 360 I had to play it again. I got worried last year when they announced it was a new dev, and it got even worse at this E3 when they didn't show it. I'm now afraid that my sad predictions came true. Sad

Pretty sure it was the same devs.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 pm

santosj95 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

No it wasn't. Crackdown was made by Realtime Worlds, and Crackdown 2 was made by Ruffian Games.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
santosj95 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

No it wasn't. Crackdown was made by Realtime Worlds, and Crackdown 2 was made by Ruffian Games.

My apologies, I thought Ruffian made both games. Why did the developer change?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:59 pm

santosj95 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
santosj95 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
santosj95 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
santosj95 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

Don't know.

I hate when they change devs for a game, usually they ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Reviews are in   Crackdown 2 Reviews are in Empty

Back to top Go down

Crackdown 2 Reviews are in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: