This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Were taking back 2010!

Go down 
+7
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Xmarksthespot
ghost23
Arbiteris
raspymanic1
GeneralMLD
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Were taking back 2010! Empty
PostSubject: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 pm

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40167&reg=World&date=40349

1st week of 360 price cut/Slim

360 - 164,964
PS3 - 120,968

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40349&reg=World&date=40356

2nd week of Slim/price cuts

X360 - 225,192

PS3 - 125,323
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

america 1st week japan the 2nd i cant wait for the results in 2 weeks when its out in all regions
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Yea,even in Japan the slim is selling very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Holy crap, epic win!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

ownage. No chance that the Ps3 is gonna outsell 360.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Damn, and its only gonna sky rocket from here, especially when kinect comes out, and you get the bundle with slim xbox and kinect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Xmarksthespot wrote:
Damn, and its only gonna sky rocket from here, especially when kinect comes out, and you get the bundle with slim xbox and kinect.

Those casuals are gonna eat up Kinect. Not gonna pass the Wii for the casual market, but there will be a big increase of Xbox sales.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:15 am

Remember... the Xbox 360 S is still not out in Europe.

Its due to the 16th July.

the numbers will probably be even more inflated by then. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Yeah I know people who are getting it too.
One guy who's actually suffered from rrod 3 times so far. He's still not sick of it Razz

Funny isn't it, how someone would rather go through 3 rrods and buying the system yet again rather than buying a ps3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

One guy who's actually suffered from rrod 3 times so far. He's still not sick of it Razz

Funny isn't it, how someone would rather go through 3 rrods and buying the system yet again rather than buying a ps3.

I wouldnt go back to my PS3 for anything. Once you go to Live and what the 360 has to offer. PS3 just leaves you with an empty feeling like something is left out.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 am

demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

like me lol got xbox 360 on day 1 it rrod out of warranty (1) so got a second hand one that rrod within a month so took it back to shop and they gave me another (2) that one stop reading discs within 2 months so took it back and got another (3) then that rrod out of warranty (4) so got a new one (5) tradded that one for the new xbox i will get on the 16th (6) lmfao and i still never had a ps3 lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I wouldnt go back to my PS3 for anything. Once you go to Live and what the 360 has to offer. PS3 just leaves you with an empty feeling like something is left out.

Lmao for an ex-ps3 owner you're very anti-ps3 XD
Don't take offense but when you first joined I was thinking you might be a troll.
Then not only did you turn out to not be a troll but also one of my favourite guys on this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Don't take offense but when you first joined I was thinking you might be a troll.
Then not only did you turn out to not be a troll but also one of my favourite guys on this forum! Very Happy

Well thank you! Very Happy but I used to be hardcore PS3 fan (not all the way fanboy, but close). Then my friend said he was selling his 360 and it was for real cheap with 7 months of live, halo 3 and 3 other games with 3 controllers and it was a steal! So I bought it and realized that Live totally killed PSN and that gaming with friends on Live is a lot more "social" that PSN and makes it a lot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:59 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40167&reg=World&date=40349

1st week of 360 price cut/Slim

360 - 164,964
PS3 - 120,968

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=40349&reg=World&date=40356

2nd week of Slim/price cuts

X360 - 225,192

PS3 - 125,323
LMAO Sony continues to be the bitch as PS3 remains cemented in last place.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Well thank you! Very Happy but I used to be hardcore PS3 fan (not all the way fanboy, but close). Then my friend said he was selling his 360 and it was for real cheap with 7 months of live, halo 3 and 3 other games with 3 controllers and it was a steal! So I bought it and realized that Live totally killed PSN and that gaming with friends on Live is a lot more "social" that PSN and makes it a lot more fun.

True DDD. I remember reading a few of your posts on PSUni. Never thought you would change! lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

LOL XD Nice. I'll never get how people can just buy or sell their systems so easily! For me, it's a decision I take a lot of time with and I usually end up not doing it, just saving up my cash for another system lol. The only systems I've ever sold wre ps1 and n64 and I got them both for just £1 each so selling them was no problem for me. But when I see people like DarthQBAll sell his 360, get a ps3, sell it to get a 360 and then sells that to get a ps3 again, It shocks me. Think of all the cash he's losing by doing that XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

demondragondude wrote:
LOL XD Nice. I'll never get how people can just buy or sell their systems so easily! For me, it's a decision I take a lot of time with and I usually end up not doing it, just saving up my cash for another system lol. The only systems I've ever sold wre ps1 and n64 and I got them both for just £1 each so selling them was no problem for me. But when I see people like DarthQBAll sell his 360, get a ps3, sell it to get a 360 and then sells that to get a ps3 again, It shocks me. Think of all the cash he's losing by doing that XD

I never understood Qball either XD but I never used my PS3 for anything, except movies. And since I was spending all my money on my 360 I knew that having a PS3 just to collect dust was pointless when I can just sell it and get more money for my 360 Very Happy I dont regret selling it at all. But I have one question, HOW COULD YOU SELL YOUR N64??? that is the single greatest game system ever! I still play mine! XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I never understood Qball either XD but I never used my PS3 for anything, except movies. And since I was spending all my money on my 360 I knew that having a PS3 just to collect dust was pointless when I can just sell it and get more money for my 360 Very Happy I dont regret selling it at all. But I have one question, HOW COULD YOU SELL YOUR N64??? that is the single greatest game system ever! I still play mine! XD

Once my mom was ironing cloths in my room. Then after she was done she set it on the ground on top of the cable that connect my 64 to the outlet, and she forgot to TURN IT OFF! So that cable is fried and I can't play it. And there is a black and white scorch in the carpet in my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Once my mom was ironing cloths in my room. Then after she was done she set it on the ground on top of the cable that connect my 64 to the outlet, and she forgot to TURN IT OFF! So that cable is fried and I can't play it. And there is a black and white scorch in the carpet in my room.

Wow, how did you get your mom to iron your clothes!? Thats what I wanna know Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Microsoft making a Slim really helped them in the long run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were taking back 2010!   Were taking back 2010! Empty

Back to top Go down

Were taking back 2010!
Page 1 of 1