This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Whats your problem?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Ok can everyone stop being so ignorant when it comes to football(soccer). When someones makes a topic about it or mentions it loads of you seem to be such douches and are like "football sucks" and stuff like that. I can understand its not everyones sport but do you have to go to every football related topic and start posting hate messages all the time? I don't like certain sports but I don't go to every topic about one and start posting hate messages. Also I noticed it seems to be the only sport that you guys seem to hate. I will look at other sport related topics but no hate messages and then I go to a football related topic and there are a bunch of hate messages. Seriously whats your problem?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 pm

soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:57 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
I didnt literally mean every topic but you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm

spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
I didnt literally mean every topic but you know what I mean.

Yeah, only on 2 of the the soccer threads.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm

I think North Korea has a very good chance of winning the world cup this year. LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:03 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
I didnt literally mean every topic but you know what I mean.

Yeah, only on 2 of the the soccer threads.
whats with all the hate?
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
I think North Korea has a very good chance of winning the world cup this year. LMFAO!!!
YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
I think North Korea has a very good chance of winning the world cup this year. LMFAO!!!
YEAH!!!
I think they can recover from that 7-0 loss.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 am

spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
I didnt literally mean every topic but you know what I mean.

Yeah, only on 2 of the the soccer threads.
whats with all the hate?

Its fun Razz and I just think soccer is the worst sport in the world, in my opinion. Its just boring watching guys run up and down the field missing the goal so much, thats why I hate basketball also.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
I didnt literally mean every topic but you know what I mean.

Yeah, only on 2 of the the soccer threads.
whats with all the hate?

Its fun Razz and I just think soccer is the worst sport in the world, in my opinion. Its just boring watching guys run up and down the field missing the goal so much, thats why I hate basketball also.

I think its boring watch men in tights grabbing and hugging each other.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : decatur, IL

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 am

spartan225 wrote:
Ok can everyone stop being so ignorant when it comes to football(soccer). When someones makes a topic about it or mentions it loads of you seem to be such douches and are like "football sucks" and stuff like that. I can understand its not everyones sport but do you have to go to every football related topic and start posting hate messages all the time? I don't like certain sports but I don't go to every topic about one and start posting hate messages. Also I noticed it seems to be the only sport that you guys seem to hate. I will look at other sport related topics but no hate messages and then I go to a football related topic and there are a bunch of hate messages. Seriously whats your problem?


cause soccer and football damn right suck! why? cause its to damn demading they make it look like those 2 sports are the only "real mens" sports which just pisses people off when people go "footballl/soccer is the best sport ever no other sport can compete"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
soccer sucks Razz lol dude its a joke, simmer down.
do you have to do it in every football(soccer) related topic? jokes can go too far sometimes

I am pretty sure I didnt do it in every topic, only 2 I believe...
I didnt literally mean every topic but you know what I mean.

Yeah, only on 2 of the the soccer threads.
whats with all the hate?

Its fun Razz and I just think soccer is the worst sport in the world, in my opinion. Its just boring watching guys run up and down the field missing the goal so much, thats why I hate basketball also.

I think its boring watch men in tights grabbing and hugging each other.

American football? Cause I dont really like that either Razz I really only like baseball
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:00 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
I think North Korea has a very good chance of winning the world cup this year. LMFAO!!!
YEAH!!!
I think they can recover from that 7-0 loss.

i hate both of you.... Laughing

joking
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Football (rugby) is pretty good.

Soccer I've always disliked.

I guess I'll stop posting on soccer related threads then Sad


But it does suck Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm

demondragondude wrote:
But it does suck Razz

QFT! Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:58 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
But it does suck Razz

QFT! Razz

LOL QFT X2 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Reasoner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Reasoner

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-08-16

Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:54 am

Meh, Soccer seems to be the world's sport. Soccer is my favorite sport, but any sport dosent matter to me I'll play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Whats your problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your problem?   Whats your problem? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Whats your problem?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whats your favourite dessert?
» Arena Tournament Problem
» Houdini has a problem with the tactic
» VTS 200 TECHNICAL PROBLEM
» Mohon pandangan mengenai overhaul sebab piston problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Sports-
Jump to: