This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
DemonWolf
lightlamp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:45 pm

GET ON HALO 3 AND CHANGE YOUR CHESTPLATE TO BUNGIE!
Back to top Go down

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:43 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Wow!!! Okay. Very Happy Funny...I was about to go on anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:41 pm

oh why's it only for today? Can't we keepz it? Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

demondragondude wrote:
incase you haven't heard its bungie day lol.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Are you sure it's not MW2 day? I just got out of the worst Halo match ever! I've never sucked so much on it before. Only 4 kills in the entire match. Everyone was sniping except for some people who patrolled their own little areas preying on the people who go past.
It sucked. Sad

And yes I had heard. lol
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Are you sure it's not MW2 day? I just got out of the worst Halo match ever! I've never sucked so much on it before. Only 4 kills in the entire match. Everyone was sniping except for some people who patrolled their own little areas preying on the people who go past.
It sucked. Sad

And yes I had heard. lol
Everyday is MW2 day, well aside from Thursdays, then its "haha sega sucked at selling consoles day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Yeah, I saw it on the Bnet earlier this morning, I was also going to mention it to you guys, but you seem to have done that for me.

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Untitl10

Yes, that is a screenshot of me in Bungie colors, I decided to add the small message beside it too.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Man, I never understand why people are so crazy over flaming helmet or recon.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
What is so great about recon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:
What is so great about recon?

It shows you play Halo way too much.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 am

LOL! It's like midnight right now, good thing I found this. Since they're in Washington I still have until like 2am to play...i hope.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 am

BlackStigma wrote:
LOL! It's like midnight right now, good thing I found this. Since they're in Washington I still have until like 2am to play...i hope.
I didn't bother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON HALO 3! EVERYONE HAS FLAMING HELMET ONLY FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1