This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wii=$100 Brand New!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Wii=$100 Brand New! Empty
PostSubject: Wii=$100 Brand New!   Wii=$100 Brand New! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm

So ok at this pawn shop where I have been in a couple of times they have a Wii for $100 brand new. My mom is now refusing to spend money on a 360 because she wants to get me that instead (though due to her buying the 360 from my brother I will be able to play that when she unpawns it). So is it a good deal?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Wii=$100 Brand New!   Wii=$100 Brand New! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

I think its a good deal, if it comes with everything like the cords, Wii sports, controller and nunchuck.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Wii=$100 Brand New!   Wii=$100 Brand New! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Damn Kendo when are you just gonna get your bloody console. It's been the good part of 6 months you've been posting shit about getting your console. Get it done already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii=$100 Brand New!   Wii=$100 Brand New! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii=$100 Brand New!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Nintendo-
Jump to: