This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate HALO KILLER

Go down 
+7
gigabite07
Madtoker
Noelol
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Arbiteris
raspymanic1
MasterCheef
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

"FUCK YOU MCDONALDS, *fires AK-47 into people*, YOU PUT FUCKING PICKLES ON MY FUCKING BIG MAC!"

lmao, he probably would. But in all seriousness he is too mentally unhinged, committing a murder over a game, lets keep him out of society.

Yes, we need to keep people like him out of society.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

"FUCK YOU MCDONALDS, *fires AK-47 into people*, YOU PUT FUCKING PICKLES ON MY FUCKING BIG MAC!"

lmao, he probably would. But in all seriousness he is too mentally unhinged, committing a murder over a game, lets keep him out of society.

Sad part is that all the government people are going to cite him as one of the bullshit "ultra violent games make people murders".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

Sad part is that all the government people are going to cite him as one of the bullshit "ultra violent games make people murders".

Exactly. This could lead to censorship like they have in Australia. Im gonna be so fucking pissed if that happens. Video games didnt make him violent, his mind is emotionally unstable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

Exactly. This could lead to censorship like they have in Australia. Im gonna be so fucking pissed if that happens. Video games didnt make him violent, his mind is emotionally unstable!

Well, the government is considering video games not to be covered under the first amendment. That is bullshit, it is a piece of media content, it should be covered. Why the hell is a video game different?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

Well, the government is considering video games not to be covered under the first amendment. That is bullshit, it is a piece of media content, it should be covered. Why the hell is a video game different?

Its just another way the gov't is trying to get more control, its media. That means it is protected by the first ammendment rights. People wont be happy if they censor video games, its against our right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

Its just another way the gov't is trying to get more control, its media. That means it is protected by the first ammendment rights. People wont be happy if they censor video games, its against our right.

Exactly, he has also been attacking/trying to remove or loophole Amendments 1, 2, and 4 at least. It is possible he is attacking more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lol I can see it now.

Exactly, he has also been attacking/trying to remove or loophole Amendments 1, 2, and 4 at least. It is possible he is attacking more.

Well its not just Obama alone, congress is helping. Thats why we need to vote everyone out of Congress aswell.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

if i were him i would just lock the door and play it or go to a friends house and play it or cousins house
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

but killing is just crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
if i were him i would just lock the door and play it or go to a friends house and play it or cousins house

Exactly, no need to kill people over it, especially your parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Oh yeah, and another amendment was broken when he used the US military as police after Katrina.

Anyway, something is strange about the people who surround him, not only Congress, but his board. He keeps mentioning a world with no countries in other words a new world order. Now before you write me off as a conspiracy theorist, most if not all the things said are things Obama and his board have actually said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Oh yeah, and another amendment was broken when he used the US military as police after Katrina.

Anyway, something is strange about the people who surround him, not only Congress, but his board. He keeps mentioning a world with no countries in other words a new world order. Now before you write me off as a conspiracy theorist, most if not all the things said are things Obama and his board have actually said.

I know, I believe you. One of Obama's aids (cant remember her name) is an actually communist, not like just a very liberal view point, like an actually communist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:50 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I know, I believe you. One of Obama's aids (cant remember her name) is an actually communist, not like just a very liberal view point, like an actually communist.

Thing I am worried about is that "social service" disguise, I think you know what they want us to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:53 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Thing I am worried about is that "social service" disguise, I think you know what they want us to do.

The government can go to hell and get out of my life. I dont doubt that more conservative people will be voted in to congress and the presidency. Mostly everyone I know who supported Obama has regretted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

The government can go to hell and get out of my life. I dont doubt that more conservative people will be voted in to congress and the presidency. Mostly everyone I know who supported Obama has regretted it.

Same here, Obama's approval rating is horribly low and conservative supporters are at a record high things look good in that area. At least that president probably won't have a spending disorder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Same here, Obama's approval rating is horribly low and conservative supporters are at a record high things look good in that area. At least that president probably won't have a spending disorder.

Exactly. Is the Tea Party and official party now? I was just wondering, if you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Exactly. Is the Tea Party and official party now? I was just wondering, if you know.

I don't know. What about them thought? (Yes I know the group's meaning)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I don't know. What about them thought? (Yes I know the group's meaning)

Idk, I was just wondering. I knew they were getting real big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
61,401,311 in the USA Support The Tea Party Movement even more good news.

Proud supporter of The Tea Party Movement right here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I have not signed up, but I support what they do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Me and my dad both signed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I will consider it. Does it cost anything?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Only if you want to donate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Only if you want to donate.

Then I will most likely join then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate HALO KILLER
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next