This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate HALO KILLER

Go down 
+7
gigabite07
Madtoker
Noelol
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Arbiteris
raspymanic1
MasterCheef
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm

I think the only people who are like this are people who have been either exposed to extreme violence at a young age so they've become desensitized over time OR they have been living a sheltered life and so being exposed to "violent" games eventually, pretty much took hold of them.

The two extremes can lead a person to do this.
That's my take on it.

Don't blame Halo!! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I think the only people who are like this are people who have been either exposed to extreme violence at a young age so they've become desensitized over time OR they have been living a sheltered life and so being exposed to "violent" games eventually, pretty much took hold of them.

The two extremes can lead a person to do this.
That's my take on it.

Don't blame Halo!! Sad

But people are stupid, so they will. As you can see, I play a lot of violent shooting games and obviously I am a dangerous psychopath. I mean, I listen to screamo for god sakes! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:00 pm

HellJumper wrote:
MasterCheef wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Is this real?

yes, look him up on google if you want, its all real

Wow,people like him make us gamers look so bad.

I think gamers already do a good job of making themselves look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate HALO KILLER   The Ultimate HALO KILLER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate HALO KILLER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3