This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:14 am

Bored, so I thought I would make a new topic. Whats your favorite group of people or race of people from any game? Mine would be the Turians from Mass Effect. Except for Saren, I have yet to find a Turian in Mass Effect that isnt a beast. Turians are just awesome! What about you?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:30 am

I like the Chimera from resistance and the Elites from Halo. both have a lot of back story.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:05 am

Favourtie race would probably be the Krogan from Mass Effect. Favourite group?......Without sounding to predictable, it would be the Cobra Unit from MGS.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 am

The Assassins! They are all so badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
I like the Chimera from resistance and the Elites from Halo. both have a lot of back story.

Ohh yeah, Chimerans are so beast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:52 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Favourtie race would probably be the Krogan from Mass Effect. Favourite group?......Without sounding to predictable, it would be the Cobra Unit from MGS.

Ugh, Krogans are retarded! Lol, all of them are just wierd lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

The Covenant Empire

The story about the Covenant is very cool,the entire army itself is cool.I like how the Covenant arent the typical sci fi bad guy aliens that go "Rawr!!".Everything from the Covenant formation to The Great Schism(Covenant Civil War) was very cool and interesting.I liked how Halo 2 showed what the Covenant is like from the inside,about what goes on in the Covenant and about the rivarly with the Jiralhanae(brutes) and the Sangheili(elites).

Oh yes,by the way for those who dont know what "Covenant" means,A Covenant is a group of people(or alien races in Halo's case) bound together by religon(The Covenant's religon in Halo is "The Great Journey".

The Helghan Empire is also cool,I liked how it is based off the germans and the World Wars.Helghast also look pretty cool.I just hope they give alot more story to them in Killzone 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 pm

HellJumper wrote:
The Covenant Empire

The story about the Covenant is very cool,the entire army itself is cool.I like how the Covenant arent the typical sci fi bad guy aliens that go "Rawr!!".Everything from the Covenant formation to The Great Schism(Covenant Civil War) was very cool and interesting.I liked how Halo 2 showed what the Covenant is like from the inside,about what goes on in the Covenant and about the rivarly with the Jiralhanae(brutes) and the Sangheili(elites).

Oh yes,by the way for those who dont know what "Covenant" means,A Covenant is a group of people(or alien races in Halo's case) bound together by religon(The Covenant's religon in Halo is "The Great Journey".

The Helghan Empire is also cool,I liked how it is based off the germans and the World Wars.Helghast also look pretty cool.I just hope they give alot more story to them in Killzone 3

I could have guessed what you would say Razz but yeah, the Covenant back story is really cool. Its very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
The Covenant Empire

I could have guessed what you would say Razz but yeah, the Covenant back story is really cool. Its very interesting.

I am afterall the biggest Halo fanboy on the forum.And im proud of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:36 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
The Covenant Empire

I am afterall the biggest Halo fanboy on the forum.And im proud of it Very Happy

lol indeed you are. And I am the biggest Assassin's Creed fanboy not that it really matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
The Covenant Empire

Haha wow.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Zerg ftw!

alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 pm

The Jedi/Sith.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
The Jedi/Sith.

Damn,I guessed wrong.I thought you were gonna say the Yuuzhan Vong
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

WHAT!!! The Krogan are the definition badass.

Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? ME0166
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

WHAT!!! The Krogan are the definition badass.

Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? ME0166

Ok, they are pretty badass (sometimes) but Turians destroy the Korgans!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?   Favorite Group/Race of people in any game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Group/Race of people in any game?
Page 1 of 1