This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect Achievement Problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mass Effect Achievement Problem Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok so there are achievements for playing most of the game with the same squad members, and I played every mission I could with Garrus and Wrex. Only one mission I didnt chose Wrex (the Noveria one) where I chose Liara instead because Benezia is her mother. But I used Garrus for every mission and Wrex for every mission except Noveria, and I didnt get the achievement for using either of them for a majority of them game. WTF! Is this a bug or something? Or do I have to play through again to get the achievements?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 am

:/ Sorry I have no idea. Just so you know I haven't got that achievement either when I only changed character like once or twice. So maybe you actually need to do every mission with them to get the achievement (stupid, I know).

But then again, if you do side quests, like exploring the planets and collecting resources but take Wrex and Garrus with you again, then you might get the achievement. Don't take my word for it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

demondragondude wrote:
:/ Sorry I have no idea. Just so you know I haven't got that achievement either when I only changed character like once or twice. So maybe you actually need to do every mission with them to get the achievement (stupid, I know).

But then again, if you do side quests, like exploring the planets and collecting resources but take Wrex and Garrus with you again, then you might get the achievement. Don't take my word for it though.

Thats what I was thinking. Because i didnt even get the "Complete the Majority of the Game" achievement, yet I beat the game, lol. So I am thinking that includes side quests. But I accidently over writed my game save for that campaign when I started a new campaign, with the same charactor. So I gotta redo the campaign.
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 pm

It DOES include side quests. The game will only think you played the majority of the game with a certain squad member if you do praticaly all the side quests.

It sucks to be honest, you got to go throught the game at least three times to get all the squad member achievements.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 pm

You have to use those characters for the majority of the game. As far as I know, you can only get two squad achievements per playthrough. Use 2 other characters ONLY until you get the achievement.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 am

Only doing the main missions is not enough for this achievement. Just do a few of the major sidequests and you should get the achievement soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Only doing the main missions is not enough for this achievement. Just do a few of the major sidequests and you should get the achievement soon.

Yeah I did like 20 of them, but a Mass Effect Wiki site said that you have to do all 15 missions and like 30 assignments.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:44 pm

you have to do a shit ton of side quests like 40 of them and 4/5 of the story, with the charcters you want to get the achievments for. i have 1000/1000 on this game trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Achievement Problem   Mass Effect Achievement Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Achievement Problem
Page 1 of 1