This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

360 hardware problem inconsistencies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

360 hardware problem inconsistencies Empty
PostSubject: 360 hardware problem inconsistencies   360 hardware problem inconsistencies EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Okay, has any body had a random RROD or other problem that just goes away? Like 2 months ago I had some issues with my disk tray getting jammed, but after a couple of tries it opened...but then the problem went away. One day I had an RROD, but then there was no problem with it after turning it back on. A few weeks ago I had some 2 Lights (overheating) problem...but then that went away. It's like it fixes itself. Usually I just leave it on most of the day even if I'm not on it cause usually cause me or someone else will come back to it, either my brother plays or someone wants to use netflix. So now I've decided to turn it off when not in use to avoid further spontaneous issues. Does anyone else ever experience random issues? This 360 has been going for almost 2 years now, it's a Falcon model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 360 hardware problem inconsistencies   360 hardware problem inconsistencies EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

About once a month mine RROD's then comes back on fine Razz but once I was playing halo and in my room I have christmas lights and they started to flicker and my xbox spazzed and RROD'd but came back on. It happens every so often to me. idk why.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: 360 hardware problem inconsistencies   360 hardware problem inconsistencies EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:28 am

About 6 months ago I got one RRoD. It's been perfectly fine since and I play my 360 a lot.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: 360 hardware problem inconsistencies   360 hardware problem inconsistencies EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 am

One night mine started levitating about 7 feet off the ground and then a massive flash of light blinded me and suddenly the Master Chief appeared and told me in a booming voice, "Guard the Xbox Republic well as the trolls are at the door." Then everything went back to normal and I continued playing the Halo Reach beta.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 360 hardware problem inconsistencies   360 hardware problem inconsistencies EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

LMAO @ Master_Chief XD

But yes I know what you mean. I had problems when I only just got my 360. For example the green light never showed up, then after a few weeks it began to. Then it went away again and now it's I think permenantly back. lol
It overheated once or twice but I never got RROD or any further issues.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 hardware problem inconsistencies   360 hardware problem inconsistencies Empty

Back to top Go down

360 hardware problem inconsistencies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: