This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

*WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2   *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Who else almost cried when Dominic reunited with his wife.

*WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 Dom+and+Maria

Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2   *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Not me. Actually it was kinda cool, the man blow his wife head with a fucking Boltok pistol, now that is hardcore.
And truth be told i never liked much that subplot in the Gears of War universe and thank God is over.
I was sad about the suicide of Tai thought. He his one of my fav characters. Well, it beats the death of one of the main 4 in the Delta Squad, that would suck balls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2   *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am

Eh, she needed to be shot Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2   *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:34 am

I thought that was a very powerful moment in Gears of War 2. For a game like that with characters like Marcus, Dom and Cole, all people who can't really be taken seriously to pull off a emotional scene like that is quite an achievement. Hopefully that subplot is done though because I thought it took a bit too much of Gears of War 2's game time and I really want Gears 3 to focus more on other things. eg Adam Fenix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2   *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* Gears Of War 2
Page 1 of 1