This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! Empty
PostSubject: Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!   Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I have been awaiting this game for a while. Since last year I have been waiting. This game was the sole reason I got a PSPgo. Only thing is my PSPgo charger is missing (its dead so if DDD could relocate me to a store that sells PSP chargers that would be awesome). Yes I am obsessed with Valkyria Chronicles. No I do not care if its only on Playstation. But anyway the game comes out August 31st, 2010 only on PSP (via UMD or PSN Store). When this game comes out it shall be mine.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! Valkyria_Chronicles_II
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!   Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Valkyria Chronicles 1 was my GOTY for 2008. I liked it more than other games like Reistance 2, Fallout 3, GTA4, Gears 2, LBP, Fable, and everyone's favorite... Haze. lol jk.

But honestly I loved VC1(and I wasn't lying when I called it my GOTY) and can't wait to see the next 2 games in the trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!   Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm

I never even finished the first Valkyria Chronicles lol.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!   Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 pm

I played the demo for the first one. Didn't like it at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!   Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31! Empty

Back to top Go down

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Releasing August 31!
Page 1 of 1