This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Squiggly

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Empty
PostSubject: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:55 pm

What do you guys think of this game? I am really excited for it and I can't wait for the 27th to come.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

I prefer Guilty Gear but BlazBlue is good too
I am not very happy with the announced DLC characters, thats just lame, but what can we do?
Back to top Go down
Black Squiggly

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Fauchard wrote:
I prefer Guilty Gear but BlazBlue is good too
I am not very happy with the announced DLC characters, thats just lame, but what can we do?

Yeah I know what you mean, but their themes are pretty cool, especially Valk's theme and Makoto is supposed to play a lot like Slayer.

Valk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCWmzNI_0fU&feature=related

Makoto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=327P3wGkpUo

Platinum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkERxiQaqEw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Interesting, do you also have some character art I could see?
Back to top Go down
Black Squiggly

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Fauchard wrote:
Interesting, do you also have some character art I could see?

Valkynhayn
BlazBlue Continuum Shift BBFutureCharacters

Makoto Nanaya
BlazBlue Continuum Shift 250px-MakoCSArt

Platinum the Trinity
BlazBlue Continuum Shift PlatCSArt
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Those character designs are cuh-razeee
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

If I ever get to play BB I will certainly consider playing Valkynhayn, I always liked the classy kind of characters
Back to top Go down
Black Squiggly

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:21 pm

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Bb-hellsing-concept1

Here is a better look at Valkynhayn.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Im gonna get BBCS a couple months after the release date. The DLC characters look promising.

Last edited by NoelX2 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Eh, fighting games are eh.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Well, to each his own. I actually consider fighting games my favorite genre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I like them, I just dont see how people can play them as much as they do. But everyone has their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:36 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

I like them, I just dont see how people can play them as much as they do. But everyone has their opinions.

Well, I don't know about others but I like the competition that fighting games offer.
I like to improve my game with a character, it gives you a sense of accomplishment, a very nerdy one, but it does.
The real fun starts when you are somewhat good at the games and start beating the people that have been beating you all the time
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Well, I don't know about others but I like the competition that fighting games offer.
I like to improve my game with a character, it gives you a sense of accomplishment, a very nerdy one, but it does.
The real fun starts when you are somewhat good at the games and start beating the people that have been beating you all the time
Yeah...one time on SFIV, I was plaing as Zangief and was facing a Chun-Li....it was like Daigo vs Justin without the parry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Haha yeah I can understand that. But games like mortal kombat when I play against people all they do is the same move over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Haha yeah I can understand that. But games like mortal kombat when I play against people all they do is the same move over and over again.

Well, Mortal Kombat is universally considered a bad fighting game among fighting game fans, along with dead or alive.
I also don't find Super Smash Bros, Soul Calibur and Marvel vs Capcom (at least at higher levels, where its all about Magneto Storm and Sentinel) good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Well, Mortal Kombat is universally considered a bad fighting game among fighting game fans, along with dead or alive.
I also don't find Super Smash Bros, Soul Calibur and Marvel vs Capcom (at least at higher levels, where its all about Magneto Storm and Sentinel) good

That makes sense. But Super Smash Bros cant even really be considered the same, yes it is a 2D fighting game but its just so different. But its fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

That makes sense. But Super Smash Bros cant even really be considered the same, yes it is a 2D fighting game but its just so different. But its fun Very Happy

Nintendo fanboys hate anyone who says this but SSB isn't really a fighting game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:47 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Nintendo fanboys hate anyone who says this but SSB isn't really a fighting game.

Its not a REAL fighting game, like MK or BB, but it is a fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:55 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Why are MK and BB not fighting games? You lost me
Edit: holy crap reading my comprehension is failing me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Haha lol happens to me a the time Razz yeah I meant it SSB isnt real like MK or BB are real.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Haha lol happens to me a the time Razz yeah I meant it SSB isnt real like MK or BB are real.
I noticed that after reading like, thrice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:34 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
Those character designs are cuh-razeee

Indeed. Though not surprising considering the design theme.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 am

blazblue sucks..2d shit.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue Continuum Shift   BlazBlue Continuum Shift Empty

Back to top Go down

BlazBlue Continuum Shift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: