This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

angry ps3 fanboy attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xbawks4l1fe

angry ps3 fanboy attack Empty
PostSubject: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm

So today I was attacked by a rabid ps3 fanboy. I was just pre-ordering halo reach (can't wait btw) and I saw a guy looking at ps3 games. I strode over to him boldly, and told him what I thought of the ps3 and it's terrible games.

He beat the sh*t out of me

oh my f*cking god

holy sh*t

Anyway he got thrown out of gamestop.

ps3 sucks tho lol
Back to top Go down
DominicxD
Seaman Recruit
DominicxD

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 pm

thats gamestop 4 u

seriously though they should make that shit illegal, looking at ps3 games can really make u narow minded and ignorent
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

PS3 fanboys suck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 pm

It's called a preemptive attack. Had you hit him in the back of the neck in the first place you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked. Because being a 4chan troll and all, you can't be very physically strong.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I switched you and had)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
It's called a preemptive attack. You had hit him in the back of the neck in the first place you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked. Because being a 4chan troll and all, you can't be very physically strong.

Well the majority of threads over their consist of "jailbait" as they call it. Scumbags. The type of people that you see on Chris Hansens show.
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm

I would of kick your ass too. What you did is just like throwing the first punch.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:13 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
PS3 fanboys suck.

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

xbawks4l1fe wrote:
So today I was attacked by a rabid ps3 fanboy. I was just pre-ordering halo reach (can't wait btw) and I saw a guy looking at ps3 games. I strode over to him boldly, and told him what I thought of the ps3 and it's terrible games.

oh my f*cking god

holy sh*t

ps3 sucks tho lol

ROFLMAO

I just found this thread and this is classic. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Am I the only one who thinks "Xbawks" is pronounced awesomely? Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:28 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks "Xbawks" is pronounced awesomely? Razz

Nope.I think it's absolutely badass Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 pm

xbawks4l1fe wrote:

oh my f*cking god

holy sh*t

ps3 sucks tho lol

If someone were to walk up to me out of nowhere and start bitching at me for something I was passionate about for no apparent reason while I was minding my own business, I'd beat the shit out of them too. Consider it a lesson in the difference between the internet and real life, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: angry ps3 fanboy attack   angry ps3 fanboy attack Empty

Back to top Go down

angry ps3 fanboy attack
Page 1 of 1