This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME) Empty
PostSubject: Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)   Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 am

THE STORY
the story is well,pacific city is in deep shit,a terrorist organisation known as cell is blowing shit up,and theres zombie like mutants trying to eat people up,your playing as a agent from the first game,and your job is to just sweep the city of those mutants and the terrorist organisation,theres nothing much about the story,except that you have audio logs which helps a bit how pacific city turned like this,but other than that,the story is barely dead.

so for the story

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are preety cool,the first one kinda had a bit more cartoony feel,this one has too,but its improved,it still has that cell-shaded graphics,but sometimes it looks preety realistic,the cars look good,the enviroments,most of it its destroyed,and some buildings are well done,the water is ok,and the characters look ok too,so the graphics is improved a bit than the last crackdown and it impacts big on the game

so for the graphics

THE GAMEPLAY
the gameplay is almost the same as the first one,gone are the things that you need to take a mob member one by one,its only just a secure position and wipe the enemy now,maybe for some people its gonna be repetitive,but i found it preety fun,the orbs are back and now theres orbs that run if you come near them,if you get one,you will have a mega boost,this time the melee has more combos and you can pick up road signs,broken street lights and other stuff,you can upgrade your agent same as the last crackdown,and by the end you will be almost unstoppable,but the big problem is that you have to get agility orbs,and this time you cant find a lot of orbs in some of the rooftops,you have to search to find them,its kinda boring and that left me off for finishing the main storyline,but anyway crackdown 2 is fun,and you can also get a chopper to drop you a vehicle,the vehicles at the begining drive like shit,but as you improve your driving,you will drive like in gta and it will be a piece of cake,and theres only one terrorist organisation unlike the other games that had more mobs

so for the gameplay

FUN FACTOR
the fun factor is preety high i must say,you have a lot of stuff to do,collecting orbs and fighting mutants and terrorists,its fun,it really is,its still not a amazing game,it needs a lot of improvements and if you loved crackdown 1,you will also love this game

so for the fun factor

FINAL SCORE:CRACKDOWN 2 GETS A...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)   Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 am

Higher than what I would have given it Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)   Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
well its fun.and it's preety good as you progress later on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)   Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
well its fun.and it's preety good as you progress later on

Yeah I guess. But its too much like the first one. They should have just had the original devs make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)   Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crackdown 2 Review (FULL GAME)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: