This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?

Go down 
+2
Stigma
Frank2368
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? Empty
PostSubject: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Other than BF1943, are there any other MP arcade shooters that are worth buying? Thanks,
Back to top Go down

Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Blacklight Tango I think its called, I got the trial and its fun as hell! The full game is 1200
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah like JubJub said, get the Blacklight trail, you get an hour of online play, and if you like it get the full game. Either that or wait for Breach to come out.

It's called Blacklight: Tango Down.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 am

i played blacklight.its fun but i hate it how you can die faster than you can shout "fuck"
But still i think the game was ok..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:19 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
i played blacklight.its fun but i hate it how you can die faster than you can shout "fuck"

And you can sprint really fast XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Never heard of this game, are the servers popular or would it be a waste?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Its ok, get the trial first to see if you like it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I get into a lot of full games, however sometimes the game will start about a minute after there are at least 6 people in a lobby. The maps are kinda small though so even 3 on 3 isn't too bad. The games have a max of 8 vs 8. So yeah I guess it is semi-popular. It's got around 20,000 ratings so I'm guessing around 200,000 downloads, although some of those just may be trail downloads. But it's basically a full retail game minus the campaign, and cheaper. I bought it, and I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:33 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

I get into a lot of full games, however sometimes the game will start about a minute after there are at least 6 people in a lobby. The maps are kinda small though so even 3 on 3 isn't too bad. The games have a max of 8 vs 8. So yeah I guess it is semi-popular. It's got around 20,000 ratings so I'm guessing around 200,000 downloads, although some of those just may be trail downloads. But it's basically a full retail game minus the campaign, and cheaper. I bought it, and I like it a lot.

I will consider trying it sometime then.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

I tried the trial, gameplay was way too CoD like
Also, is Mavel vs Capcom 2 good? Do people still play online?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:58 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

And you can sprint really fast XD
and not only that..THERES CAMPERS..holy shit.i saw like 3 guys were camping at the right side where it has a bridge and everyone who came by they shot,but after everyone knew from our team,we all gangbanged them when we all rushed to the bridge.insta kill Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Wait for Monday Night Combat. Or get smash TV or I AMED A GAEMZ WITH ZOMBIAEZ IN 1T....something like that.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Were is the indie game section on XBL?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

It's in the game marketplace and it's got a section there like XBLA games and demos do. It's located underneath game demos. However they are not available in all countries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

It's in the game marketplace and it's got a section there like XBLA games and demos do. It's located underneath game demos. However they are not available in all countries.

Yeah, only America and maybe parts of Europe I believe. But they are so fun!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Damn does anyone remember the name of that game which is first person (on XBLA) and has pretty good visuals and it's in some fantasy world or something...?

I can't remember what it's called! Please someone help me. You see I'm using my neighbour's cat's computer so I don't have much time!

I only wanted to talk about xbox Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

lol! Anyways a good one was Blacklight: Tango Down. Thats the only one I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Damn does anyone remember the name of that game which is first person (on XBLA) and has pretty good visuals and it's in some fantasy world or something...?

I can't remember what it's called! Please someone help me. You see I'm using my neighbour's cat's computer so I don't have much time!

First Person? An FPS?

If not the only thing I can think of is Zeno Clash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

First Person? An FPS?

Lol I didnt even notice that
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

First Person? An FPS?

Yes! That's it! Cheers.

That game looks awesome. I'm tempted to get that game.
I'll download the free trial when I get back to England.

---------------------------------------

@ original post,

Check out The Club. It's an arcade-style shooter in the sense that you have arcadey levels, you have a task for each. Either survive a time limit or make it to the exit without dying, collect a certain amount of points through shooting enemies, etc.

It's fairly fun. I'd recommend renting though. From one playthrough on easy you can get around 200/350 gamerscore too.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?   Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda bored with the normal shooters... recommend me good arcade MP shooter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: