This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] Empty
PostSubject: Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]   Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Today i attended the Kinect event in Manhattan n.y. It was a booth near Macy's on 34th street. I was going to try it but i had to wait a bit longer than expected[was tired from work] so i am setting this thread up now but will try Kinect tomorrow. I will updated this thread with impressions. For now i took some pics and vids that i would post. I think Microsoft has something special in their hands with this. I noticed it got a lot of attention,a minute could not pass without someone new coming to see what is going on on the booth. I'll be back with when i try it tomorrow.

[img]Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] Pictur12[/img]

~ updated impressions~

I finally got to try Kinect out. I played Kinect adventures i believe. First mode i played was where you had to hit the balls coming at you and hit bricks. It was pretty fun and responsive. A nice little touch is that before you start you grab a a little icon with your hand on the screen and move your hand to a zipper then move to the right to unzip and start. I's something small but i thought it was pretty cool. The second mode i tried was a course where you had to bend down when something is ahead or jump over an obstacle. That was pretty cool as well. Overall i think Its pretty awesome and better than what i imagined. If you guys have any questions i will try and answer.

Last edited by Spartan v07 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]   Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Nice! Let us know what you think!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]   Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Good move from Microsoft, they really know how to advertise this well. I predict only strong sales from Kinect.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]   Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 am

That's so cool.

I know it's for the casuals but I hope they actually take advantage of the amazing technology Natal has and don't just keep making these eyetoy-ish games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]   Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:25 pm

demondragondude wrote:
That's so cool.

I know it's for the casuals but I hope they actually take advantage of the amazing technology Natal has and don't just keep making these eyetoy-ish games.

Microsoft should really think about giving hardcore games controller/kinect hybrid support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]   Kinect Macy's impressions[updated] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinect Macy's impressions[updated]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Kinect-
Jump to: