This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed

Go down 
+4
Frank2368
Freemon34'
Inuboy1000
Pein
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed Empty
PostSubject: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 pm

now before i start,this isnt fanboyish,its a true fact
i think 360 games are way better than ps3 games because the games sell more and they also are mentioned lots of times,like halo 3,that game came out 2007 and people are still playing it and still are talking about it,on the ps3 side,killzone 2,theres barely any people playing it,i saw about 30 servers few months ago and it laughable compared to halo 3,people are still talking about mass effect 2 and the game sold very impressive,people are still talking about it and even about the first mass effect,same with gears of war 1,that game came out 3 and half years ago and people are still playing it and its getting mentioned the most with halo 3,halo 3 odst,people are playing it a lot because it has firefight and most of the people got it for the halo reach beta,forza 3,that game is getting dlc all the time and its still mentioned,same with l4d series,my point is that the 360 games get more recognizion than most of the ps3 games,hell maybe all the ps3 games,but the real thing is that they sell more,they are played a lot both offline and online and the industry recognizes the 360 games more than the ps3 games and thats a fact
Back to top Go down

Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Exactly. The more it sells the more publicity it gets, too bad PS3 users dont buy their exclusives, they have some great ones.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Only game I can think of that sold tremendously and still gets mentioned on the PS3 is Metal Gear Solid 4, thats about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Only game I can think of that sold tremendously and still gets mentioned on the PS3 is Metal Gear Solid 4, thats about it.
Uncharted 2 which just broke 4 million earlier this month as said by SCEA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Really? Bout time. Its a great game, I loved the MP
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 pm

UC2

Godly game
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Nice XBL Gamertag Razz
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Nice XBL Gamertag Razz

??????
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Nice XBL Gamertag Razz

??????

You don't have a 360 yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Frank2368 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Frank2368 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Nice XBL Gamertag Razz

??????

You don't have a 360 yet? Smile
I've had 2, but I could never cough up the money for both XBL and hte wifi adapter. I sold my elite and the 10 games I had for it in June for $380.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

4 million is good for uncharted,it needs more sales. i am used to big numebrs tohugh like 10 million for halo or 5-6 for gears.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 am

I must be the only person on this site who does not think Uncharted 2 is "OH SO AMAZING" (yes I have played it).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 am

It's because PS3 owner's are not gamers, a lot of people have it just for the blu-ray.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 am

Its called marketing.

Microsoft knows that they have a big market in America, therefore the use it wisely.

And since most gaming info in Europe and N.America is from USA, that explains why PS3 games dont get the same recognition in "the west".

However, if you go to Japan, you will see a very different view of games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Yes that's true. It's probably the most talked about game on ps3.

But yeah, good topic, Andrej. I agree. I've seen so many people wear Halo or Gears t-shirts/hoodies in my life and heard so much about them and honestly I cannot say the same about most ps3 exclusives.

By the way Andrej, YOU GOT TIMESHIFT?! Very Happy PLAY ME ONLINE PLAY ME ONLINE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

But yeah, good topic, Andrej. I agree. I've seen so many people wear Halo or Gears t-shirts/hoodies in my life and heard so much about them and honestly I cannot say the same about most ps3 exclusives.

By the way Andrej, YOU GOT TIMESHIFT?! Very Happy PLAY ME ONLINE PLAY ME ONLINE!!!!
ok lol,but i might suck,im not good at it.and yes i had it for a while,didnt you knew? silent
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

ok lol,but i might suck,im not good at it.and yes i had it for a while,didnt you knew? silent

Dayum no I didn't know... I don't think.
lol

And who cares if you might suck? Razz I suck at every game. lawl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed   Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed Empty

Back to top Go down

Why 360 Games Are More Recognized Than PS3 Games.Another PS3 Fanboy Argument Flushed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: