This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change your gamertag for free.

Go down 
+2
Stigma
Freemon34'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Change your gamertag for free. Empty
PostSubject: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:30 pm

All you have to do is ask multiple people on your friends list to report your gamertag, and depending on how many of your friends do report you, XBL will say that your gamertag is no longer valid and will ask you to change it. So now if you want to change your gametag, and not want to pay the fee, just do that.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm

No, you get banned for that now.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
My friend did it the other way and it seemed to work. I'll text him and see if what I posted was right.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't really clear. Tell your friends to go to "my profile - file complaint - profile - gamertag.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't really clear. Tell your friends to go to "my profile - file complaint - profile - gamertag.

I don't know if that works. Some of the people on my friends list tried it, and it didn't work. Although I hear some people say that you get banned for it now. Although I do remember that like a year ago one of my friends was getting gamertag complaints from people he didn't know and had to change his gamertag like twice a day. It was pissing him off to hell so it might work. But that was over a year ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I don't know if that works. Some of the people on my friends list tried it, and it didn't work. Although I hear some people say that you get banned for it now. Although I do remember that like a year ago one of my friends was getting gamertag complaints from people he didn't know and had to change his gamertag like twice a day. It was pissing him off to hell so it might work. But that was over a year ago.

My friend just did it literally yesterday and it worked for him and he is online right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 am

lol as long as people report you for your gamertag and not your activity then it should be no problem Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

Been there done that =P
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Actually, I want to change mine. Guys, I'm giving you permission to report me!! Very Happy

And if I lose my account, I'm selling my Xbox for a ps3.....

I mean....

A NEW XBOX SLIM What a Face

Razz

lol but yeah, please report my gamertag. I want to change it Smile
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 pm

What should I do?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
What should I do?

Go to profile, and I think it should say REPORT. THen select whatever gamertag-related thing there is.

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
What should I do?

Go to profile, and I think it should say REPORT. THen select whatever gamertag-related thing there is.

I know...I mean if it would ban my account.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 am

Do not request to get reported!

Thread locked / mod
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:30 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Do not request to get reported!

Thread locked / mod

Still posting despite locked thread. /mod

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change your gamertag for free.   Change your gamertag for free. Empty

Back to top Go down

Change your gamertag for free.
Page 1 of 1