This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED

Go down 
+9
Inuboy1000
Yusuke Urameshi
DemonWolf
ghost23
raspymanic1
Stoney
Spartan v07
GeneralMLD
lightlamp
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 pm

xD precisley!!
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
I guess since its pricing is close to the Wii's instead of getting Kinect I shall get a Wii if I was to fork over cash for a motion control system. But good price since you do not need to buy so MANY Moves and (Nunchuks).

Don't get ahead of yourself, man. You haven't even got an Xbox yet. Razz
Don't remind me. I just argued with my mom about it, and she just does what she always does BITCHES and says "Your spoiled rotten" (funny she says that because if I was spoiled rotten I would HAVE ONE by now). Funny how she says she cannot spend 300 dollars right now, yet she would be willing to spend 200 dollars on a Droid (which she wants a Droid), 100 on a mini Laptop, and 40 dollars for Bingo, not to mention she got her boyfriend a 210 dollar PS3 Slim from a pawn shop. I smell HYPOCRISY!

You should pawn her Droid, mini laptop, boyfriends Slim, and steal her Bingo money cause that is probably where the original rent money went Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
expensive... im going to buy collector edition of Reach
im going to buy F3NV And Fable 3
and MK9
hmm i wont afford it

LOL one of the aspects of life I hate. You plan everything out, it sounds perfect but in actual fact you can never afford it somehow. XD

See, religious people, if there were a god why wouldn't I have Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 by now?!

Maybe God just hates you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
expensive... im going to buy collector edition of Reach
im going to buy F3NV And Fable 3
and MK9
hmm i wont afford it

LOL one of the aspects of life I hate. You plan everything out, it sounds perfect but in actual fact you can never afford it somehow. XD

See, religious people, if there were a god why wouldn't I have Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 by now?!

Maybe God just hates you. :P
And thinks your unworthy. :P
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Jossa81 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
I guess since its pricing is close to the Wii's instead of getting Kinect I shall get a Wii if I was to fork over cash for a motion control system. But good price since you do not need to buy so MANY Moves and (Nunchuks).

Don't remind me. I just argued with my mom about it, and she just does what she always does BITCHES and says "Your spoiled rotten" (funny she says that because if I was spoiled rotten I would HAVE ONE by now). Funny how she says she cannot spend 300 dollars right now, yet she would be willing to spend 200 dollars on a Droid (which she wants a Droid), 100 on a mini Laptop, and 40 dollars for Bingo, not to mention she got her boyfriend a 210 dollar PS3 Slim from a pawn shop. I smell HYPOCRISY!

You should pawn her Droid, mini laptop, boyfriends Slim, and steal her Bingo money cause that is probably where the original rent money went Wink
Probably. Oh and if I tried to pawn her boyfriend's Slim I would not be able to, because she beat me to it. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Probably. Oh and if I tried to pawn her boyfriend's Slim I would not be able to, because she beat me to it. lol!

Maybe you should just pawn your mom's boyfriend, organs are big business nowadays Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Jossa81 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

Maybe you should just pawn your mom's boyfriend, organs are big business nowadays Wink

Hell yeah, those people on the black market pay alot of money for organs Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED   Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinect is $150 CONFIRMED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Kinect-
Jump to: