This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Forge World Trailer

Go down 
+9
Yusuke Urameshi
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Pein
ZeInFormer
Arbiteris
Noelol
lightlamp
Freemon34'
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Halo Reach Forge World Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Looks great! Can't Wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

That looks fucking AMAZING! God I cannot wait for this! I love how they have the snap degrees and how you can put stuff in other objects in the environment.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Awesome Bungie has put a lot of work into this
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Looks neat...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

This is awesome

I love how Bungie seem to be putting so much into reach.From the new awesome armor customizations,new awesome modes like Invasion and Spartan vs Elite gametypes,armor abilities and classes,hugly improved Forge,Improved Firefight(matchmaking AND a bunch of firefight cutomizations and modes),new graphics and to an awesome thing called Forge World.Hell,their even bringing back Blood Gulch,Halo's fans most favorite map of all time.

And dont get me even started on the single player...

No PS3 fanboys,this isnt Halo 3.5..........

Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:41 pm

I like the world. It looks beautiful, but I think this would be kind of pointless for me since I barley used forge Sad. Still, I would love to see what the community can do with their imagination and since Forge HUB got some really amazing maps done, and I think this will give them more access to creating better maps perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

look great,but for me i never used forge and i wont..id rather stick with the multiplayer and the campaign
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
look great,but for me i never used forge and i wont..id rather stick with the multiplayer and the campaign
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

if you lime multiplayer then this is important for you.this forge world is what many maps you wil be playing.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 pm

For some reason, I'm most excited about firefight 2.0 more than anything in this game right now. The customisation is just incredible.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:32 am

It just looks pure EPIC!!! ME WANTS!!!

Just think of the race-tracks you can build now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Whats with you and racing? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:03 pm

HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

I love how Bungie seem to be putting so much into reach.From the new awesome armor customizations,new awesome modes like Invasion and Spartan vs Elite gametypes,armor abilities and classes,hugly improved Forge,Improved Firefight(matchmaking AND a bunch of firefight cutomizations and modes),new graphics and to an awesome thing called Forge World.Hell,their even bringing back Blood Gulch,Halo's fans most favorite map of all time.

I didnt used to think Halo was that great of a game, but Reach just looks fucking sick. I will not be surprised if it beats ME2 and Red Dead for GOTY. Forge World FTW
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

Whats with you and racing? lol

Racing are for men, you will eventually understand it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Well I never was the forge master but that doesn't mean I WON'T use it lol

Very nice bungie, I never thought they could improve forge even more but BAM!

Another reason why it's a day 1 buy for me
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:52 pm

HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

No helljumper this isn't the second coming of Jesus so just calm down XD jk

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

It isnt Sad
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

It isnt Sad

hahahaahahhaahahaha I actually laughed for real on that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

It isnt Sad

No, its not the second coming of Jesus. But its pretty damn close! Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

It isnt Sad

And I was actually crying Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 am

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
This is awesome

It's closer than any PS3 exclusive will ever get.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 am

HOLY SHIT. This is like the closest thing to a pc game mod you can get on a console.

I mean, ps3 fanboys brag about how their games like Uncharted are amazing. But can you create/edit the locations?! Can you? No. Xbox 360 offers amazing stuff like that. The closest thing ps3 fanboys have = Littlebigplanet...a sidescroller.

Reach WILL dominate.

And I love the way you can pretty much stick any object to another. Like shove parts into the rock. It's utterly amazing. Colour changing ftw too! I'm going to be playing around with this non-stop when I get it.

I bet Blixt jizzed at 2:34 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 am

demondragondude wrote:
HOLY SHIT. This is like the closest thing to a pc game mod you can get on a console.

I mean, ps3 fanboys brag about how their games like Uncharted are amazing. But can you create/edit the locations?! Can you? No. Xbox 360 offers amazing stuff like that. The closest thing ps3 fanboys have = Littlebigplanet...a sidescroller.

Reach WILL dominate.

And I love the way you can pretty much stick any object to another. Like shove parts into the rock. It's utterly amazing. Colour changing ftw too! I'm going to be playing around with this non-stop when I get it.

Actually he did..check the first page,i bet after he saw that,he jizzed soo much that his apartment got flooded!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:17 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Reach WILL dominate.

Actually he did..check the first page,i bet after he saw that,he jizzed soo much that his apartment got flooded!!!

Pfft, don't be ridiculous. That's no possible.... He has holes in the floor Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Reach WILL dominate.

Pfft, don't be ridiculous. That's no possible.... He has holes in the floor Razz

I heard that Helljumper was caught in the closet with Guilty spark. XD jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Forge World Trailer   Halo Reach Forge World Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Forge World Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: