This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juganer
Seaman Recruit
Juganer

Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. Empty
PostSubject: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Thanks to MLD for reminding me about the slim 360. I decided on the Halo Reach bundle as my new upgrade. I was just wanting to know who else is thinking about getting the bundle and what games or what new hardware are you looking forward to this year . Me 1. Reach bundle 2. Splatterhouse 3. Blacks Ops 4. Kinect 5. Fable 3/ Force Unleashed 2.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 pm

I'll be getting Kinect because my parents and female cousins are actually interested in it. Great example of Kinect doing what it does best, appealing to the non-gaming market.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

sweet. I'm getting the Reach bundle two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:10 pm

I would but my Pro is working perfectly so I cant justify buying it. But I will be getting one of the Reach controllers cause they are fucking sick!
Back to top Go down
Juganer
Seaman Recruit
Juganer

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Yea might buy two more reach controllers to have a complete controller set and still might buy the legendary edition too. Glad Bungie is going all out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Juganer wrote:
Yea might buy two more reach controllers to have a complete controller set and still might buy the legendary edition too. Glad Bungie is going all out.

Yeah they are. They are going out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Juganer
Seaman Recruit
Juganer

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Juganer wrote:

Can't wait to see what Bungie does next, I feel they still got something else up their sleeve. But that doesn't change that Sept. 14th is gonna be a very bright and busy day for xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Damn the bundle looks fantastic.

Oh well my 360 elite is working fine...

Halo Reach is gonna be a hell of a game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Juganer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Juganer wrote:

Can't wait to see what Bungie does next, I feel they still got something else up their sleeve. But that doesn't change that Sept. 14th is gonna be a very bright and busy day for xbox live.

Hell yeah it is. I really cant wait to see what bungie does next though too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.   Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna be getting the halo reach slim bundle.
Page 1 of 1