This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops Empty
PostSubject: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 pm

I've been watching videos lately on weapons confirmed in Treyarchs upcoming masterpiece. Black Ops. I've noticed that its only people on MW2 that do those vids. I have not seen one video with some one that knows guns go over gameplay. Some things i notcied.

Weapons- The biggest of all. The AUG. For some reason everyone know calls it the AUG Hbar. Oblivious to the other weapons in the series. In the W.M.D gameplay we see the Prototype to the AUG a1. But everyone loves to call it the AUG Hbar. I've been in arguments with people about it. Another i saw was on the FAL. I got into an argument with a 12 year old who kept saying that the FN FAL is only semi-automatic. When in real life it is selective fire. A third find is the m4, when in the gameplay shown it is clearly an early model Car-15. Hell, one kid called me a retard cause he called it a compact M16a4. I talk clearly to him about it but noooo, he had to raise his voice with me. This is all over XBL. Please add any other finds because i am slowly losing my mind with all this kids who's balls haven't drop yet acting like they fucken built the dam guns. Sorry for my language. I speak and write at the same time. Please, Help me?

P.S. Any one know of any game-play besides W.M.D and the E3 demo?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Your profile says your humor are Canadians and racists jokes........ No
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:35 pm

HellJumper wrote:

I'm Canadian. I meant Canadian comics in my humor section. And i like all racuist jokes. Black or white. Dave Chappelle is one of my favorite comics and tell me his jokes aren't racist. Don't worry, im not racist myself, politically correct jokes are just boring.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 pm

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I'm Canadian. I meant Canadian comics in my humor section. And i like all racuist jokes. Black or white. Dave Chappelle is one of my favorite comics and tell me his jokes aren't racist. Don't worry, im not racist myself, politically correct jokes are just boring.

Oh

Im Canadian too.Where you from?Im from Nova Scotia
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 pm

HellJumper wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Oh

Blood Canadian, not born. Im from Toledo, Ohio. Parents born and raised in New Brunswick i think, some where near there im sure of though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Master piece? Its CoD, it is no master piece.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 pm

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Oh

Blood Canadian, not born. Im from Toledo, Ohio. Parents born and raised in New Brunswick i think, some where near there im sure of though.

Oh,well you should come to Canada some time.
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 pm

HellJumper wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Oh

Oh,well you should come to Canada some time.

I plan on it. Never come to Toledo. Its a shit hole here.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Doesn't bother me at all. It's not like the weapons in the game act like their real like counterparts. COD games don't have enough recoil and muzzle flash.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Master piece? Its CoD, it is no master piece.
Before the release, it looks like a masterpiece. All aboard the hype train. Chu Chu!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops   Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops Empty

Back to top Go down

Idiots predicting weapons in Call of Duty Black Ops
Page 1 of 1