This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can someone shed some light on these games??

Go down 
+2
M3A7L04F
Snoooowwyy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snoooowwyy

Can someone shed some light on these games?? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Are these games xbox 360 exclusive or are they on the pc too??

left 4 dead 2
alan wake
splinter cell:conviction
mass effect 2

Please give accurate answers..not much point in me braggig about these games if there not fully exclusive ha
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:29 pm

I think Alan Wake is the only exclusive for the 360. The rest are multi-plats NOT on the PS3
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Snoooowwyy wrote:
Are these games xbox 360 exclusive or are they on the pc too??

left 4 dead 2
alan wake
splinter cell:conviction
mass effect 2

Please give accurate answers..not much point in me braggig about these games if there not fully exclusive ha

I'm pretty sure they are all on both Xbox 360 and PC, but it doesn't matter since they all require high end expensive machines and most of all they are NOT on PS3.

In a console war only the consoles matter and as far as consoles are concerned these are exclusive to the Xbox 360. Meaning you can't play them on a PS3.

BTW, don't brag. Just argue respectfully. We should all act better than PS3 fanboys and not lower ourselves to their level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

PostSubject: Re: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:59 am

What Spark said. They are console exclusives, which is all that really matters in a console war. Of course PS3 and Wii fanboys will say that because they are on PC also, they are not exclusive. I like to think of most of them as Microsoft exclusives. Since you need a microsoft product to play Games for windows LIVE, and 360 games.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:46 pm

They are all 360/PC games, but as far as the consoles go, they are exclusive as not everyones PC is powerful enough to play these games without lag and framerate issues.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 pm

They're all good games. Leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone shed some light on these games??   Can someone shed some light on these games?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone shed some light on these games??
Page 1 of 1