This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!

Go down 
+2
DemonWolf
Inuboy1000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! Empty
PostSubject: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY68bAeDtF0&feature=channel

Comments taken from this video.

SmokedChiken wrote:
Microsoft actually? lost money making xbox live cost 50$? a month. 80% of PS3 gamers said they would have bought an xbox 360 if live was free...
I wonder how clueless this guy is. Xbox Live is $50 dollars a year, not per month. Oh and how can they be losing money if they announced in 2010 that they made $1 billion dollars on Xbox Live alone.

UltimateHater666 wrote:
Dont you just want to punch the fuck out of that little girl? btw fuck? xbox, fuck kinect, and fuck all you xbots! FUCK MICROSOFT!
WTF? He actually wants to punch a little girl for playing an Xbox. I wonder what would happen if his mother played an Xbox? I fear for peoples lives.

Quelspunk wrote:
even worse is that kinect is going to be sold at 150 bucks when the playstation eye is sold at 50 bucks.You know that microssoft only tries to find new gimmics to get more money
Yet the PS Eye by itself cannot do motion control, which means you have to buy PS Move. Which is another 50 bucks. If you get the PS Move and Eye bundle it comes with a game. Oh wait thn you want the Nunchuk thing, another 20 bucks. Then to get the full experience of PS Move (since at least a couple minigames in Move Champions two PS Move wands) you gotta buy another Playstation Move for 50 dollars. So already you spent 170 dollars when you could have bought Kinect. But what about multiplayer? God damn.

Owning these fanboys is just that easy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! Funny-pictures-cat-does-not-see-your-point
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm

lol just kidding, man. But seriously, we already know what they're like. I think it's time we just let them stay delusional and then it will be a rude awakening when they finally play an Xbox 360 and realise what they had previously said was complete nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I personally think there needs to be a separation between "Fanboys" and these "Fantards" that you are quoting. There is a difference between being passionate about something and having the knowledge to make informed decisions and comments (what i would consider a fanboy) and someone who is ignorant and resorts to essentially fart jokes (what i would consider a fantard).
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Jossa81 wrote:
I personally think there needs to be a separation between "Fanboys" and these "Fantards" that you are quoting. There is a difference between being passionate about something and having the knowledge to make informed decisions and comments (what i would consider a fanboy) and someone who is ignorant and resorts to essentially fart jokes (what i would consider a fantard).

I agree. But at the end of the day, fanboys in general fail. Razz I mean, I admit it, even I fail for being an xbox fanboy. It's fun though so I don't mind being seen as a fail because I get to anger other noobs who fail. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

I agree. But at the end of the day, fanboys in general fail. Razz I mean, I admit it, even I fail for being an xbox fanboy. It's fun though so I don't mind being seen as a fail because I get to anger other noobs who fail. hehehe

It is pretty fun to anger the noobs but I think we'd both agree that getting lumped in with these idiots is annoying. $50/month for XBL?!? Are you fucking kidding me? The $50/yr is one of the most discussed topics of the console wars and you can't even get that right? How the hell do you remember to breathe?
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 am

I don't think he was serious about punching the girl. I over exaggerate all the time on forums. But yeah i seen my share of stupid fanboys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Oh my god it looks like my cat! XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:02 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

It is your cat. Your point....? Razz
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:18 am

PS3 fanboys will and always be the worst out of the 3
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 am

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
PS3 fanboys will and always be the worst out of the 3
remember me? LOL i was soo blind folded back then Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

....now Im scared What a Face
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

....now Im scared What a Face

I'm scared too. What a Face Your point...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!   The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Epic Fail of PS3 Fanboys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: