This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)

Go down 
+8
DemonWolf
shadowmonkey987
Aero250
xero135
Zombl337
The_One
Omiee
J77
12 posters
AuthorMessage
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) Empty
PostSubject: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

First of all all credit to Hellhound30x, this is his video. I just thought of sharing it with yall.

Real Entertaining, he talks about igns list of 25 best consoles, and he puts ps3 fanboys in their place

Yall should subscribe to him, if yall havent already.
Back to top Go down
Omiee
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Omiee

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:00 pm

WOOOW so much hate Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_One

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Because the Trey Brotherhood is a JOKE Neutral

This hate is pretty funny though so funny but sad. How do you call people like that a gamer?
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm

The_One wrote:
Because the Trey Brotherhood is a JOKE Neutral

This hate is pretty funny though so funny but sad. How do you call people like that a gamer?

U know whats so funny every trey member that makes youtube vids, talked about that survey with the supposely 54% failure rate from game informer article i believe. (correct me if im wrong). they like to brag about atricles, but yet not one word about the ign top 25 consoles of all times. were ps3 ended up #15 and 360 ended up 6. lol
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Omiee wrote:

Hey Waazuuppp Omiee

I have no hate towards ps3 fans, i own a ps3 myself and from my expreriences i believe when it comes to gaming 360 wins, no competition. thats just what i believe

i have no hate for ps3 fans, nothing wrong with liking a ps3, more power to you.

but yes i have some hate towards ps3 fanboys.

in my book a fan and a fanboy are 2 different things
Back to top Go down
Omiee
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Omiee

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm

dirtyj177 wrote:
Omiee wrote:

Hey Waazuuppp Omiee

I have no hate towards ps3 fans, i own a ps3 myself and from my expreriences i believe when it comes to gaming 360 wins, no competition. thats just what i believe

i have no hate for ps3 fans, nothing wrong with liking a ps3, more power to you.

finally somebody i can talk to, im the opposite of you.
im a fan as well i love my ps3 over my 360 but i own both and i enjoy both, altough i enjoy one longer than the other.

but i have to disagree to u on the competition thing.
the best thing to happen this gen is competition between sony and microsoft, and we consumers are the ones who get to choose something.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm

dirtyj177 wrote:
Omiee wrote:

Hey Waazuuppp Omiee

I'm the same here, I respect other peoples opinions as long as they respect my opinions, and for me the 360 offers everything I could want from a gaming console.
Back to top Go down
xero135
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
xero135

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

maybe they havent responded is because the reasons in they say in that article that they put the 360 in that spot is because it was the first hd console and the first with wireless remotes standard, and the ps3 also came with those things standard but the xbox did it a year earlier, so it doesnt need to much addressing IMO
Back to top Go down
Aero250
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Aero250

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:02 am

Awesome vid lol.
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 am

But if the tables were turned,if ps3 was #6 and 360 was 15 all of them would make a video about it. You say it doesnt need much adressing.

Acording to the trey botherhood members that make vids, the 360 is a complete piece of shit.

For a system that is "a piece of shit" landing #6 is not bad at all.

IN MY OPPINION....They Have not responded cause their pride is hurt.
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 pm

and hellhound wasnt biased about it

if he was he would of put it at #1

while if ps3 fanboys did this they'd put the ps3 as #1
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Yeah and the fact is that IGN themselves, the one site that favours ps3, say 360 is a lot better. :L Thats pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 pm

shadowmonkey987 wrote:
and hellhound wasnt biased about it

if he was he would of put it at #1

while if ps3 fanboys did this they'd put the ps3 as #1

I agree, trey members are so biased to they point they delusional...i mean come on...wipeout said the ps1 is more powerful than n64....lmao... and his fellow trey members worship what he says.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:42 pm

yup ps3 fanboys are too afraid to do anything because they have just been put in their place and are butthurt
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm

spartan225 wrote:
yup ps3 fanboys are too afraid to do anything because they have just been put in their place and are butthurt

of course i agree..especially since most trey members (especialy geraldo) say that ign is the most revelant website for gaming and he also ign ign to TRY to "counter" general mld.
Back to top Go down
sosa2123

sosa2123

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 am

i dont think they shuld of metion either the ps3 or the 360, mostly becuase neither one of those consoles are near the end of their life cycle, and there is still a lot of potencial to get out of them like the 360s natal or the ps3s dildo wand thingy, im sure both systems wuld get a better place on that list if they remake the list by around 2011, and yeah im a ps3 owner but im no 360 hater, i know more about 360 than my friends that own a 360 lol and no i dont think ign favours playstation, cuz they chose Alan Wake over God of War 3 on best action game lol n im not being a fanboy cuz even my 360 friends were laughin when i showed them, alan wake seems good so far, but i honestly dont think that it deserves best action game, specially when god of war 3 was on that list.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:00 am

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Lol... PS3 fanboys are fucking retarded so to speak...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)   Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trey brotherhood has yet to respond to this(credit to Hellhound30x)
Page 1 of 1