This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:36 am

Shows of some absolutely stunning visuals.

For some reason, I really like the tagline "Remember Reach 9.14.2010"
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 am

Holy crap,I love this trailer.Halo Reach is gonna be awesome.I love how the game will end tragicly and that Reach will be destroyed despite your efforts.It is time we had a darker Halo game.

And "Remember Reach" will be Halo Reach's tagline,like "Finish The Fight" was Halo 3's.

Halo Reach will own its compitition,expecially Black Ops!(if there are any cod fanboys on here,they will be pissed at my comment)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 am

halo reach will be amazing but i think mass effect 2 is still the best 360 exclusive for 2010,as for cod black ops,well treyarch games never were goty material,so i doubt black ops will be as cod4
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 am

HellJumper wrote:
Holy crap,I love this trailer.Halo Reach is gonna be awesome.I love how the game will end tragicly and that Reach will be destroyed despite your efforts.It is time we had a darker Halo game.

And "Remember Reach" will be Halo Reach's tagline,like "Finish The Fight" was Halo 3's.

Halo Reach will own its compitition,expecially Black Ops!(if there are any cod fanboys on here,they will be pissed at my comment)

Yeah, its a really powerful storytelling element. And Reach wont just get destroyed, it will get glassed into absolute oblivion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:10 pm

God that was an awesome trailer, saw it on XBL. Cant wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 am

i was kinda dissapointed nothing really new in this trailer or exciting for me
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 am

Madtoker wrote:

Nothing exciting?
Watch the IGN Rewind and you will understand how awesome this trailer is.

Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 am

The thing that makes me ever more hype for this game are my friends in party chat
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 am

Why do I have mayonnaise in my underwear?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 am

demondragondude wrote:
Why do I have mayonnaise in my underwear?!

Oops! My bad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 am

ghost23 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:

Nothing exciting?
Watch the IGN Rewind and you will understand how awesome this trailer is.

lol at the mongoose at 2:15
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Reach is one of the most significant parts of the Halo universe. Bungie did a great job capturing the beauty talked about in the novels.

Reach, the only planet next to Earth, where Humans put up a decent fight to the covenant.

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Reach is one of the most significant parts of the Halo universe. Bungie did a great job capturing the beauty talked about in the novels.

Reach, the only planet next to Earth, where Humans put up a decent fight to the covenant.

Ahh the novels. I just ordered all 6 of them and I plan on reading all of them in the lead up to Reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

The UNSC forces at Onyx did one hell of a good job. That is one of my favorite Halo novels.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

The UNSC forces at Onyx did one hell of a good job. That is one of my favorite Halo novels.

Honestly,Onyx was one of my least favorite novels.Thats not to say it was bad,I just didnt enjoy it as much as the other novels.

my top 3 Halo novels are

1:Fall Of Reach
2:The First Strike
3:Contact Harvest
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:52 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Honestly,Onyx was one of my least favorite novels.Thats not to say it was bad,I just didnt enjoy it as much as the other novels.

my top 3 Halo novels are

Damn hearing you guys talk about these novels just makes me want to read them since I love the Halo story so much.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

my top 3 Halo novels are

Damn hearing you guys talk about these novels just makes me want to read them since I love the Halo story so much.

Id wait until sept because 343 will be rereleasing the first 3 Halo novels,with more info and a new upgraded cover art.Help Support the Halo franchise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm

HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

my top 3 Halo novels are

Id wait until sept because 343 will be rereleasing the first 3 Halo novels,with more info and a new upgraded cover art.Help Support the Halo franchise

Damn, now I want to read them. I will be definitely getting them
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

my top 3 Halo novels are

Damn, now I want to read them. I will be definitely getting them

I recommend them.They are all awesome.I also suggest Halo Evolutions,the stories in Halo Evolutions are very good.Ever wonder what happened to Cortana when she was left on high charity and when the gravemind told her to talk and she said "Ok,shoot"?Well,Halo evolutions covers it.And did you also wonder what a flood version of dead space would be like?Well,Halo Evolution has one(called The Mona Lisa)

There will also be a Halo novel Trilogy coming out in the next year or two called The Forerunner Trilogy written by Greg Bear.It is sopposed to reveal alot of stuff about the forerunners,humans origins and the Halo Arrays.

Halo Legends is also pretty good.Yes,it has its cliche moments like every anime but they did do a good job at keeping it as "western" as possible.

Join the Halo Fight
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

my top 3 Halo novels are

Yeah but the thing is its hard to buy this sort of stuff in Australia and the updated version probably won't be coming out here for a while. So I'll just buy the old version. The changes are probably only minor, as long i experience the general story thats enough.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

i didnt think so. The UNSC only sent 8 ships in the system. They got their asses handed to them by the covenant ships in orbit.............granted it was a lobsided fight and the humans put up a good fight, but i wouldnt put Onyx up there with Earth and Reach...........which both at least had "Super Mac" guns that killed Covenant ships on one shot!

X Cellence 4 Life.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am

Saw this trailer on XBL. Looks amazing!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

i didnt think so. The UNSC only sent 8 ships in the system. They got their asses handed to them by the covenant ships in orbit.............granted it was a lobsided fight and the humans put up a good fight, but i wouldnt put Onyx up there with Earth and Reach...........which both at least had "Super Mac" guns that killed Covenant ships on one shot!

Fair enough, I can see where your coming from, Onyx never really had that "Keep it controlled" factor that Reach or Earth had. I did mention it since it there were some notable and large accomplishments by the UNSC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer   Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach "The Battle Begins" Trailer
Page 1 of 1