This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy wants to join but...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

New guy wants to join but... Empty
PostSubject: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 am

Hey guys, SuperMashem on youtube contacted me. He said he was previously a ps3 fanboy but recently bought a 360 and became a 360 fan. lol
But anyway he said he had once trolled on the forum but he wants to join and promises not to troll. So don't ban this account: bearsfan2007

when he signs up.

Quote :
so i know we had a little altercation in the past but i have COMPLETELY changed. after watching MLD's videos and after playing crackdown 1 a few months ago on my friend's 360 i fell in love with it and bought a 360 about 2 weeks later. i've completely changed bro. i'm no longer a ps3 fan in fact i never really liked the ps3 all i did was watch blu-rays but i never really bought any games. for 360 i have a BUNCH of games and i've only had it since march while the ps3 i had since 2007 and i already have 2 games more than what i did for the ps3. the 360 is just so much better and i really want to make it up to you 360 fans. but yea i did once troll at Xboxrepublic and i REALLY want to join again but i can't. do you know if you can tell the mods that when a name like this "bearsfan2007" comes up they can NOT block it. it would mean a lot if i could talk with you guys because every other site i try to debate in is infested with ps3 fangirls. i'm sorry i was so ignorant as a ps3 fanboy and i can honestly ps3 fans are the WORST. MLD blocked me and xboxrepublic blocked me but i REALLY want to make it up to you guys by showing how much the ps3 sucks and why i converted as my first thread on xbr when i join. PLEASE MAN!!! if you can do this it would mean sooo much man. ite pce brah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 am

demondragondude wrote:
Hey guys, SuperMashem on youtube contacted me. He said he was previously a ps3 fanboy but recently bought a 360 and became a 360 fan. lol
But anyway he said he had once trolled on the forum but he wants to join and promises not to troll. So don't ban this account: bearsfan2007

when he signs up.

Quote :
so i know we had a little altercation in the past but i have COMPLETELY changed. after watching MLD's videos and after playing crackdown 1 a few months ago on my friend's 360 i fell in love with it and bought a 360 about 2 weeks later. i've completely changed bro. i'm no longer a ps3 fan in fact i never really liked the ps3 all i did was watch blu-rays but i never really bought any games. for 360 i have a BUNCH of games and i've only had it since march while the ps3 i had since 2007 and i already have 2 games more than what i did for the ps3. the 360 is just so much better and i really want to make it up to you 360 fans. but yea i did once troll at Xboxrepublic and i REALLY want to join again but i can't. do you know if you can tell the mods that when a name like this "bearsfan2007" comes up they can NOT block it. it would mean a lot if i could talk with you guys because every other site i try to debate in is infested with ps3 fangirls. i'm sorry i was so ignorant as a ps3 fanboy and i can honestly ps3 fans are the WORST. MLD blocked me and xboxrepublic blocked me but i REALLY want to make it up to you guys by showing how much the ps3 sucks and why i converted as my first thread on xbr when i join. PLEASE MAN!!! if you can do this it would mean sooo much man. ite pce brah.

You guys do what you want but I've tried to make it clear that I'm a PS3 fan and don't support the 360 and that it's completely possible to post on here in a rational manner without having any "life changing experiences". Comments like these seem to me to be trolls trying way to hard to not sound like trolls. Anythings possible but you and I both know that anyone who would troll on one consoles behalf and then basically state that they want back here to troll for the other side is fairly odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

Jossa81 wrote:

You guys do what you want but I've tried to make it clear that I'm a PS3 fan and don't support the 360 and that it's completely possible to post on here in a rational manner without having any "life changing experiences". Comments like these seem to me to be trolls trying way to hard to not sound like trolls. Anythings possible but you and I both know that anyone who would troll on one consoles behalf and then basically state that they want back here to troll for the other side is fairly odd.

Well I used to be a big PS3 fanboy but I changed.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

same man..DDD and other few members from this site battled me once on a vid i made last year LOL
oh and this guy reminds me of myself,i was the same guy except that i thought it was wrong being a fanboy and bought a 360 hehe
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm

I Have no problem giving this guy a chance but I'll be watching him. People can change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:14 pm

If you said the username that he was going to use, then you might want to edit it out, it is not hard for a troll to steal the name when registration opens.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Jossa81 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

when he signs up.

Quote :

Then why are you here?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
I Have no problem giving this guy a chance but I'll be watching him. People can change.

haha "I'll be watching him"

Those kinds of comments make every new member feel so welcome Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

Hehe yea,I remember when you first came to this forum and trolled,then I banned you I beleive.I OWNED you when you were a PS3 fanboy Razz

But now you see the truth and follow the beloved Xbox 360 and gods gift to gamers Halo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

Hehe yea,I remember when you first came to this forum and trolled,then I banned you I beleive.I OWNED you when you were a PS3 fanboy Razz

But now you see the truth and follow the beloved Xbox 360 and gods gift to gamers Halo Very Happy
New guy wants to join but... Jubjub10

Razz You wouldn't have thought it, would you? lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

damn I was a good troll! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Jossa81 wrote:

Well its not hard to own a PS3 fanboy Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 am

Is it so hard to just be a normal neutral gamer? You don't HAVE to be biased towards anything...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:18 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Is it so hard to just be a normal neutral gamer? You don't HAVE to be biased towards anything...

Yes. Because everyone prefers one system over the other even if it's only slightly. And if someone is obsessively criticising it how can you help but want to pwn them? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 am

let him join... the more the better
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
let him join... the more the better
Unless they are trolls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy wants to join but...   New guy wants to join but... Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy wants to join but...
Page 1 of 1