This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach graphics comparison.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

Halo Reach graphics comparison. Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Fully-ingame cinematic versus pre-rendered trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQpj20NzlI

Not bad, in some way the ingame one looks crisper.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:50 pm

The ingame actually looks better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 pm

No doubt Reach looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
The ingame actually looks better.

The ingame warthog actually has more detail and the spartan has better textures in the ingame one, but I kinda did like the lighting in the prerendered trailer.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Don't really care about the graphics since the gameplay is beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the graphics are pretty nice, they're gonna look way better when I have it hooked up to my tv with hdmi!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm

I actually think the warthog looks a little more realistic (more smoother) on the prerendered one but has a bit less detail too on the prerendered one.

In game looks better somehow. The armour texture looks phenominal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

The shot of Noble Team in the recent trailer was the highlight of Reach's graphics for me. The character models look so stunning
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I actually think the warthog looks a little more realistic (more smoother) on the prerendered one but has a bit less detail too on the prerendered one.

That's generally because Pre-rendered stuff usually never has jaggies.

EDIT:

I'm still suprised its getting to the point where ingame graphics can even be compared to pre-rendered .
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

EDIT:

I'm still suprised its getting to the point where ingame graphics can even be compared to pre-rendered .

QFT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm

I thought the lighting was better on the pre-rendered one and I noticed the lack of the dust blowing in the wind on the in-game clip. I don't care because i'm all about gameplay first, graphics second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
Don't really care about the graphics since the gameplay is beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the graphics are pretty nice, they're gonna look way better when I have it hooked up to my tv with hdmi!!!!

Hell yeah, with amazing gameplay and graphics this game will PWN!
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

on the video someone said that bungie fixed the lighting thing so mayby on release it will just not have the Atmosphere filter on.. Looks kinda better more detail on the warthog and spartan.. WE NEED A KILLZONE 2 COMPARISON
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:25 am

day walker wrote:
on the video someone said that bungie fixed the lighting thing so mayby on release it will just not have the Atmosphere filter on.. Looks kinda better more detail on the warthog and spartan.. WE NEED A KILLZONE 2 COMPARISON

I think KZ2 has better graphics from what I've seen. But KZ2 is destroyed by everything else, from story, gameplay, and every other characteristic in a game. Well aside from the anger you get when a foul mouthed wanna-be badass gets downed every 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:49 am

Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

EDIT:

QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics comparison.   Halo Reach graphics comparison. Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach graphics comparison.
Page 1 of 1