This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fable II Achievements LOLWUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Fable II Achievements LOLWUT Empty
PostSubject: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 pm

So, I really need answers and help.

On Fable II at the moment I'm in pursuit of two achievements. One is where you must have sex 25 times. The other is to get 25 groin shots.

So far I've had sex almost 30 times and the achievement's not unlocked.
I've also achieved over 150 groin shots and the achievement's not unlocked.

Could I be doing something wrong? I don't get it. I want those two 10pt achievements Sad

Btw I got the 100pt achievement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Sex 25 times?Hmm,never heard of that acheivment.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Sex 25 times?Hmm,never heard of that acheivment.

It's a real achievement. I didn't make it up Razz

or did I...? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 am

Oh shit. Does anyone know if I require the dlc to get the achievements? :/
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 am

DemonWolf wrote:

If you haven't brought the "See the Future" DLC then no you won't be able to unlock those Achievements..

However if you do decide to purchase the DLC and have met the requirements for those two Achievements then they will unlock the second you enter/load your save game up..

I recommend this DLC it really is a great Add-On to the game and is better than the Knothole Island Add-On..

Nothing like dressing up as a Balverine and scaring someone.. XD

Just so you know if you do decide to buy the DLC then your Dye's Achievement (the one for collecting all Dye's) is hard to unlock some of it involves puzzles and such.. (heck you could easily look up a guide on true achievements or xbox360achievements.org)

ShadowMonkey987 out
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm

shadowmonkey987 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

If you haven't brought the "See the Future" DLC then no you won't be able to unlock those Achievements..

However if you do decide to purchase the DLC and have met the requirements for those two Achievements then they will unlock the second you enter/load your save game up..

I recommend this DLC it really is a great Add-On to the game and is better than the Knothole Island Add-On..

Just so you know if you do decide to buy the DLC then your Dye's Achievement (the one for collecting all Dye's) is hard to unlock some of it involves puzzles and such.. (heck you could easily look up a guide on true achievements or xbox360achievements.org)

ShadowMonkey987 out

Oh cool! Thanks for your help.

yeah I may download that dlc sometime. Not now though, I've got other stuff to worry about. But yeah cheers!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:21 pm

shadowmonkey987 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

ShadowMonkey987 out
Heyyyy...I missed you....and dont sign out...we missed you all....but I missed you the most.....because Im awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:26 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
shadowmonkey987 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

ShadowMonkey987 out
Heyyyy...I missed you....and dont sign out...we missed you all....but I missed you the most.....because Im awesome.

Long lost feelings?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
shadowmonkey987 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

ShadowMonkey987 out

Long lost feelings?

girly feelings?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 am

NobleSix wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
shadowmonkey987 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

ShadowMonkey987 out

Long lost feelings?

girly feelings?

Paedo feelings, maybe?
Back to top Go down
shadowmonkey987
Seaman
Seaman
shadowmonkey987

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:14 am

WTF guys XD

reminds me of this thread I saw where this guy wanted help with an image

and all the guys did was put mj pics or peadobear pics over the people in the image it was rofl tastic..

i'm going to have search for that now
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/shadowmonkey987/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable II Achievements LOLWUT   Fable II Achievements LOLWUT Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable II Achievements LOLWUT
Page 1 of 1