This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? Empty
PostSubject: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Are you one of the people who've played Red Dead to death and now you're bored of the lack of any more missions or tasks?
Or are you one of the people who love the game so much that you want to play it all day, non-stop, whenever you can?

Either way. I've found you a solution.

GUN SHOWDOWN

Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? 30045de

It's the psp port of the Xbox 360, Ps2, Gamecube game, GUN. Only it packs more content and you'll be more forgiving to all of the game's shortcomings considering it's on a handheld.

The game, imo has a slightly better storyline than Red Dead Redemption. It's just as tragic, just as epic and while it's short, it's a total blast from start to finish and it's a game you'll be happy to complete several times (I completed it numerous times on both ps2 and psp).
Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? Gun-showdown-20060725050247707-000
Unlike the console version, the playstation portable game has an over the shoulder camera view and one drawback is that you can't kill civilians. This is a total bummer. But the new additions include more missions, more side quests and MULTIPLAYER.
And I know, hardly anyone plays this game but it's so cheap that you may as well buy two copies, one for you and your friend and play them Smile
Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? Gun-showdown-20060714022938013
The graphics are great for a handheld game, the variety of missions is excellent and the game overall will provide tonnes of fun.

Similarities to red dead:

It's western themed
It's free roam
You can ride horses
There are sad parts in the storyline
It has a good variety in missions
Slooo mootiooonnnnnn
Hookers
Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? Gun-showdown-20060925050811965-000
(AND IT HAS NATIVE AMERICANS WHICH THERE WERE HARDLY ANY OF IN RED DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? 500,500,3558_KLk0j
There is no reason (unless you don't have a psp) why you shouldn't get this game. You're going to love it!
Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? S29234_psp_11
Don't believe me?
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/psp/gunshowdown?q=gun%20showdown

Read the top reviews, we all know some critics bitch about psp being like a ps2.

Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? Gs10_967
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

I had this for PSP. I downloaded it, it was ok. GUN for PS2 was better lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am

hookers?! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:10 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I had this for PSP. I downloaded it, it was ok. GUN for PS2 was better lol

Yeah, I preferred Gun in terms of gameplay because I missed killing civilians but you get a lot more content otherwise in the psp port.

Blixtstorm wrote:
hookers?! bounce

lol. 'fraid they're not emos. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:57 am

I havent touched RDR since I've completed the SP. It feels empty and boring without any more main missions.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I havent touched RDR since I've completed the SP. It feels empty and boring without any more main missions.

Have you done all the stranger missions? Some of those are really good fun.
And the multiplayer's excellent. You might as well go online, do all the new co-op missions and stuff.

Or get a psp and gun showdown Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

And the multiplayer's excellent. You might as well go online, do all the new co-op missions and stuff.

Yeah done all the stranger missions. Meh, I'll just wait for Mafia II ; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:26 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Well there are 4 DLC packs coming soon, but I love the MP! Free Roam and Competitive!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah done all the stranger missions. Meh, I'll just wait for Mafia II ; )

You really sure you've done them all? Some of them you need to explore far n' wide to find.
Oh yeah Mafia 2 does look amazing. But seriously, you may as well play Red Dead multiplayer. Razz It's great fun!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Well there are 4 DLC packs coming soon, but I love the MP! Free Roam and Competitive!

Yeah!!!

I'm having serious trouble completing 3 achievements at the moment though. Red Dead is annoying me!! >:[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah!!!

I'm having serious trouble completing 3 achievements at the moment though. Red Dead is annoying me!! >:[

I could really care less about achievements to be honest Razz I only actually try and get them if im bored or if they are easy.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:48 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah!!!

I could really care less about achievements to be honest Razz I only actually try and get them if im bored or if they are easy.

*angry face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?   Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored of Red Dead Redemption or Can't Get Enough?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: