This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 EA making its own LBP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm



Lol, nice job EA. You ripped off another game.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 pm

God that looks stupid! lmao
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:04 am

Im sorry but no..

This is not a rip of on LBP.


Creative/creations games have been around for ages.

Sure LBP may have got the genre somewhat popular, but to say that its a rip off is wrong and unjustified.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 am

It's not a straight up rip off but it's obviously got LBP in mind.

Though, I admit it does look amazing Very Happy
I really like LBP, if this is coming to Xbox 360 (not just wii lol) I really want it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:
It's not a straight up rip off but it's obviously got LBP in mind.

Though, I admit it does look amazing Very Happy
I really like LBP, if this is coming to Xbox 360 (not just wii lol) I really want it! Smile

PS3, wii, PC, and 360

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Ill download it for Wii backup loader and try it. If its fun, I will get it for 360. (probably just pirate it on PC instead!)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
It's not a straight up rip off but it's obviously got LBP in mind.

Though, I admit it does look amazing Very Happy
I really like LBP, if this is coming to Xbox 360 (not just wii lol) I really want it! Smile

PS3, wii, PC, and 360


Brilliant! Very Happy

It looks really fun. Come on, LBP fans have to admit that looks good. Especially if they haven't got a ps3 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:40 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
It's not a straight up rip off but it's obviously got LBP in mind.

Though, I admit it does look amazing Very Happy
I really like LBP, if this is coming to Xbox 360 (not just wii lol) I really want it! Smile

PS3, wii, PC, and 360


Brilliant! Very Happy

It looks really fun. Come on, LBP fans have to admit that looks good. Especially if they haven't got a ps3 Razz
There isn't a sackboy. Thats what made LBP for me lol.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
It's not a straight up rip off but it's obviously got LBP in mind.

Though, I admit it does look amazing Very Happy
I really like LBP, if this is coming to Xbox 360 (not just wii lol) I really want it! Smile

PS3, wii, PC, and 360


Brilliant! Very Happy

It looks really fun. Come on, LBP fans have to admit that looks good. Especially if they haven't got a ps3 Razz
There isn't a sackboy. Thats what made LBP for me lol.

Whats better than a guy who has sack in his name? lol no but LBP was a blast. Idk about this game though, I wanna see more about it first.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 596
Join date : 2010-07-27

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:00 am

The lighting/shader/color scheme makes the game look really boring...
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 am

little big planet 2 looks better, this looks like EA ripping off another game again (big suprise)
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-08-04

EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 am

I wouldn't say its a rip off, it doesn't really remind me of LBP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




EA making its own LBP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA making its own LBP?   EA making its own LBP? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
EA making its own LBP?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...
» polar express graphic
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» My Own Flash Based Arena Game
» Step by step to making opening book

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: