This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Games being ruined by the community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Games being ruined by the community Empty
PostSubject: Games being ruined by the community   Games being ruined by the community EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:34 pm

This is something I have noticed through multiple games. I will use MW2 for example. I got it on release day, and started playing the MP. It was really fun, despite the few things that make in so fucking unbalanced, but no one really used them for the first month. So for a while the game was really fun. But as more and more people found out stupid exploits that make it incredibly unbalanced. Then after a few months mostly every one was running around with crap like commando pro and its stupid 15 foot lunge with knifes and stuff like that. This happened to multiple games, like BFBC2 and the M60 (now atleast half the people in the match use it), MAG, Uncharted 2, and so on. Anyone else feel like this?
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Games being ruined by the community   Games being ruined by the community EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:14 am

Yea MW2 is a great example even though I still play it
How BC2 unbalanced?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Games being ruined by the community   Games being ruined by the community EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:32 am

I remember IGN made videos about great camping spots in MW2. Shortly afterwards there was always someone in those spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games being ruined by the community   Games being ruined by the community Empty

Back to top Go down

Games being ruined by the community
Page 1 of 1