This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sell Your Games

Go down 
+2
Stigma
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

I took a look at my games collection and noticed a lot of games that I'd either got bored of or never really played much for whatever reason. Games that just sit there gathering dust. I'm sure you have some too, games that you keep just in case one day you want to play it but that day never comes. So I thought to myself, I never play these games and probably never will. I could do with some money so why not sell them?
I've put 4 games up on Ebay so far. The thing is.. since I have put them up for sale I thought, "hmm, what if they don't work?" so I've been playing the games, testing them just in case there's some disk errors or anything. They seem to be fine but the thing is.... this is the first time in ages that I've actually played these games, and because I'm selling them I decided I may as well get all the achievements I can before parting with the game. And now I collected over 200 more gamerscore on 'The Club' and am actually beginning to enjoy it! But it's also good that I'm selling it because it's a little repetitive.

So this is basically some advice, just sell the games you don't play. By putting them up for sale you'll actually feel like playing them because you know you'll never get another chance, then you'll get more achievements you wouldn't have ever got otherwise and you've gained a bit of cash. Better sell them while they're worth something! Smile

Hope this completely opened your eyes and changed your world around! But not you, Kendo. lol Razz jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm

I did this with Borderlands, I got like 250 gamerscore more on it before I sold it on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm

When i buy a game now,i am more picky because i make sure it's a game i want and will stay with. Selling games is dumb just pick more careful from now on.
Back to top Go down

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, this is what I do as well. But i usually play the game and get all the achievements I can before I even consider selling it
Back to top Go down
ghost23

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 am

well ive basically got 1000/1000 for both Assassin's Creed games but I will never sell them cause I'm a collector when it comes to games. I still got both Halo's on the original XBOX.
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:37 am

Theres some games that are just too beast to sell, even if you don't play em anymore.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 am

I Keep most of my games. I trade in some but not many.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Yeah, this is what I do as well. But i usually play the game and get all the achievements I can before I even consider selling it

Good good!

Except on another topic you said you don't collect achievements unless you're bored or something. lol is jubjub two different people?

ghost23 wrote:
well ive basically got 1000/1000 for both Assassin's Creed games but I will never sell them cause I'm a collector when it comes to games. I still got both Halo's on the original XBOX.

Sweet!
You actually collected all the flags n' stuff? XD Holy crap that must've been so boring. On AC1 I've only collected all the flags in the first area.

LittleBigGeek wrote:
Theres some games that are just too beast to sell, even if you don't play em anymore.

True... true...

Master_Chief wrote:
I Keep most of my games. I trade in some but not many.

Well hopefully you do what I do before trading them in. Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

Sell Your Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell Your Games   Sell Your Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Sell Your Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: