This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?

Go down 
+9
Inuboy1000
Alan1994
Stigma
Spartan v07
Master_Chief
ghost23
Pein
DemonWolf
lightlamp
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? Empty
PostSubject: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php?date=40391 Look at the gap between 1. and 2. pretty big gap eh? and guess which one is first Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Haha wow Razz

Reach may actually outsell Halo 3. :O

LOL I lorve seeing 360 owners actually buying their games Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:34 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Haha wow Razz

lol the ps3 fanboys will probably say "it only sells good because its halo,anything with the halo name on it the people would buy it" and im like..wtf was that? thats not bashing? they are complimenting halo..LOL thats fail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Understandable, Reach is gonna fucking OWN!!! And 360 users buy their games Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:14 am

I know this probably isn't entirely accurate but Activision recently said that Black Ops preorders have topped Modern Warfare 2. Bullshit!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Haha wow Razz

lol the ps3 fanboys will probably say "it only sells good because its halo,anything with the halo name on it the people would buy it" and im like..wtf was that? thats not bashing? they are complimenting halo..LOL thats fail

Exactly!!
Just like when they say "360 came out a year earlier which is why it got more games". That's also a compliment because it means we got more games and earlier than them too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

What I found amusing is that the 360 version of MOH has way more preorders despite the PS3 getting the beta first and the PS3 version of the collectors edition getting extra content. Although I must say that getting a hi def PS2 game included as extra content isnt exactly anything to crow about. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
What I found amusing is that the 360 version of MOH has way more preorders despite the PS3 getting the beta first and the PS3 version of the collectors edition getting extra content. Although I must say that getting a hi def PS2 game included as extra content isnt exactly anything to crow about. LMAO

the totals say moh and madden have more on ps3,that is definitely fake since 360 versions will sell way more of those 2 games.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Haha wow Razz

It won't outsell Halo 3 since its not a "real" Halo. Not to discredit Reach but it's not the sequel to Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 pm

This probably isn't important but, has anybody noticed the weekly change with the PS3 version of MOH is 8000 and the 360 version is 36000? The PS3 version is still ahead 5000 though.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

Lately EA has been giving the PS3 the same treatment the X360 gets from Activision.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Haha wow Razz

QFT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 pm

"it only sells cause its halo"

halo is AAA.

so really they are complementing Halo. It only sells cause it will be AAA Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 am

This is just America, Reach probably has around. 1.5 Million worldwide.

GT5 should also have about .75 because of Europe and Japan's love for racing. Yes, I'm talking to you Blixt Wink
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:

GT5 should also have about .75 because of Europe and Japan's love for racing. Yes, I'm talking to you Blixt Wink

lul Razz

I saw the new collectors edition of GT5... And I went WTF!!!? The European special version costs 180€ or 240$ for you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 am

Xbox guy:Im going to buy halo reach this year, what are you going to buy?

PS3 guy:I dont belive in buying games!

Xbox guy:Then why do you own a PS3?

PS3 guy:Errrrrr... i dont know, i never really thought about it

Xbox guy:*slowley walks away*

PS3 guy:What a halo noob...
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:

lul Razz

I saw the new collectors edition of GT5... And I went WTF!!!? The European special version costs 180€ or 240$ for you Razz

I can still see you getting it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?   Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders? Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy crap....have you guys seen the MASSIVE gap in pre-orders?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: