This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"

Go down 
+3
DemonWolf
dreadraptor85
343_Guilty_Spark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" Empty
PostSubject: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer with something called "Originality" - Naughty Dogs askes "What's That?"

For Xbox 360, PC, PS3

It has an original sc-fi story, amazing graphics, action adventure, and jetpacks. All in a brilliantly designed beautiful alien environment.

This is exactly the kind of game I like to play. PS3 fanboys are probably going to try to marginalize it becuase it's on Xbox 360, but it has everything that Uncharted 2 lacks and while both games look great I'm much more interested in what I've seen of Dark Void.

Here are some amazing vids. The top one and the bottom one are both straight up gameplay while the middle two are developer walkthough demonstrations.

What are PS3 fanboys going to do when this game pwns Uncharted 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:10 am

I have never seen a game implement a vertical cover system. I might buy the game. I like sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 pm

The games I think will be "uncharted 2 killers" are:
Dead Island
Gears Of War 3
Halo Reach
Huxley
Mass Effect 2
White Gold
Splinter Cell Conviction
Apb

Only because they're more of my kind of thing.
I actually love some games that recieve mediocre scores. Ratings don't mean everything to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:49 pm

There is no "Uncharted 2" killer, just as there is no "Halo Killer." Both games are great, but Dark Void allows 360 users to expirience something like Uncharted 2 (although PS3 owners get DV as well).
Back to top Go down
rachet2240

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
There is no "Uncharted 2" killer, just as there is no "Halo Killer." Both games are great, but Dark Void allows 360 users to expirience something like Uncharted 2 (although PS3 owners get DV as well).
THAT GAMES NOTHING LIKE UNCHARTED
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 pm

rachet2240 wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
THAT GAMES NOTHING LIKE UNCHARTED
im watching you
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm

lag vids but it looks great if it doesnt lag ill prolly get this instead of uncharted 2
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 pm

What makes me so excited is the rocket pack stuff. I think everyone as a kid dreamed of flying though the sky with a rock pack.

This game looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Too bad for microsoft its not a 360 exclusive. Even if its better then Uncharted, everyone still gets to play.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Too bad for microsoft its not a 360 exclusive. Even if its better then Uncharted, everyone still gets to play.

Multiplat or not I'm looking forward to it. Xbox 360 has enough awesome exclusives and unlike PS3 fanboys we don't complain when a game is multiplatform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"   Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality" Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Void is the Uncharted 2 killer but with "Originality"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: