This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Xbox Live

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 am

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Med_2431dx_hr_screenshot_metro_station

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Med_2433dx_hr_screenshot_newsroom

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN 1336DXHR_conceptart_hive

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Med_2432dx_hr_screenshot_morgue

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Med_2435dx_hr_screenshot_seaport_fight
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Damn, that looks great.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Holy crap. Can Crysis 2 top that?! lol

Tell you something though, the first screen looks a lot like the game, The Darkness. Imo that has some of the most realistic visuals ever. Bad textures but it looks near-photorealistic. Unfortunately the top screen lacks in that area. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 am

demondragondude wrote:
Holy crap. Can Crysis 2 top that?! lol

Tell you something though, the first screen looks a lot like the game, The Darkness. Imo that has some of the most realistic visuals ever. Bad textures but it looks near-photorealistic. Unfortunately the top screen lacks in that area. Razz

480p...


So yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:25 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Holy crap. Can Crysis 2 top that?! lol

Tell you something though, the first screen looks a lot like the game, The Darkness. Imo that has some of the most realistic visuals ever. Bad textures but it looks near-photorealistic. Unfortunately the top screen lacks in that area. Razz

480p...


So yes.

Oh lol

But amazing graphics anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TheGreenRanger
Seaman Recruit
TheGreenRanger

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-08-04

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am

I'll enjoy playing this,on the pc
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 pm

TheGreenRanger wrote:
I'll enjoy playing this,on the pc

Well, would'nt you be better going to a forum that caters to your preference?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:51 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheGreenRanger wrote:
I'll enjoy playing this,on the pc

Well, would'nt you be better going to a forum that caters to your preference?
I Agree. Judging by his posting history he needs to go find a PC gamer forum.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheGreenRanger wrote:
I'll enjoy playing this,on the pc

Well, would'nt you be better going to a forum that caters to your preference?
I Agree. Judging by his posting history he needs to go find a PC gamer forum.

Sad It was nice having someone on the forum who shared my love for Grim Fandango.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:24 pm

That looks great. I wonder if these are "true" ingame screenshots or if they added some post editing and anti aliasing.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:53 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
That looks great. I wonder if these are "true" ingame screenshots or if they added some post editing and anti aliasing.

Anti-aliasing can be in-game anyway you know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Anti-aliasing can be in-game anyway you know.
I do know that.

Real time AA used in games (especially on consoles) does not look as good as AA from a pre-rendering.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 am

NightFang91 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Anti-aliasing can be in-game anyway you know.
I do know that.

Real time AA used in games (especially on consoles) does not look as good as AA from a pre-rendering.

Yeah obviously, because pre-rendering isn't done on the system the game's on, it's done on some super computer then it's recorded and only the footage is on the game. So what you mean is you hope it's not pre-rendered, which it obviously isn't. It may be beefed up slightly to look a bit better but it's not pre-rendered. You can almost always tell. (That being said, the third screen could be pre-rendered)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-07-15

Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 am

demondragondude wrote:

Yeah obviously, because pre-rendering isn't done on the system the game's on, it's done on some super computer then it's recorded and only the footage is on the game. So what you mean is you hope it's not pre-rendered, which it obviously isn't. It may be beefed up slightly to look a bit better but it's not pre-rendered. You can almost always tell. (That being said, the third screen could be pre-rendered)
How can you tell it's not prerendered, and what do you mean when you say it's beefed up slightly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN   Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Deus EX: New 360 Screenshots = WIN
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HOT OFF THE PRESS! More exciting news on The Filmmaker
» Post your house screenshots here!
» LOTRO Screenshots
» how do you take a picture in buildabearville??
» Rhem 4 Spring 2010 (update w/screenshots 1/1/10)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: