This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Dragon Age Awakening Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 pm

THE STORY

The Story is about the character from dragon age origins or u can make a new character,it's about after the defeat of the darkspawn,there are 2 sides from the darkspawn and 1 of them tried to destroy the wardens but they were stoped,and u find out that there are darkspawn that talk,They serve "the mother" and u get new characters to defeat her.

so for the story "8.5"


THE GRAPHICS

The character designs are the same as the designs in Origins and there is not much improved and the enviroments are a bit improved.The cutscenes still look amazing.While u play awakening u get the feeling that the animations should be improved but they are still satisfying.

so for the graphics "9.0"

The Gameplay

When u start awakening u start from level 17.U get some new weapons and a cool new armor .So overall the gameplay is totaly 100% same with just a new map and new equipment

so the gameplay gets "9.0"

FUN FACTOR
the fun factor is the same as dragon age origins,its fun as hell,but the problem is that its very short,i mean really short..
its still a great expansion and if you want for some more of dragon age,you should get it...

so for the fun factor "9,0"


FINAL SCORE:DRAGON AGE ORIGINS AWAKENING GETS A...
9.0
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 pm

I need to play Dragon Age! It looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:50 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I need to play Dragon Age! It looks amazing
see my dragon age origins review..i gave it a preety high score..i think dragon age origins is my 2nd favorite rpg ever!! you need to play it
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Not to be rude or mean but wouldnt you rather do a detailed review instead of a review that pretty much says "this game is good"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Not to be rude or mean but wouldnt you rather do a detailed review instead of a review that pretty much says "this game is good"
i was in a rush..whatever.its almost the same as dragon age origins just shorter and few enemies,nothing much to say
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 pm

lol dude good summary but:

Quote :
there is not much improved and the enviroments are a bit improved
sounds very odd XD

You should say something more like, "the visual quality isn't a great leap above what you've already seen from Dragon Age but the new areas feature lush, well designed environments that look graphically on-par with the rest of the game".

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:55 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lol dude good summary but:

Quote :
there is not much improved and the enviroments are a bit improved
sounds very odd XD

You should say something more like, "the visual quality isn't a great leap above what you've already seen from Dragon Age but the new areas feature lush, well designed environments that look graphically on-par with the rest of the game".

Razz

ooohhh! Suit you sir! XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:12 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
lol dude good summary but:

Quote :
there is not much improved and the enviroments are a bit improved
sounds very odd XD

You should say something more like, "the visual quality isn't a great leap above what you've already seen from Dragon Age but the new areas feature lush, well designed environments that look graphically on-par with the rest of the game".

Razz

ooohhh! Suit you sir! XD

ROFL! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Guest
Guest



Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I need to play Dragon Age! It looks amazing
see my dragon age origins review..i gave it a preety high score..i think dragon age origins is my 2nd favorite rpg ever!! you need to play it

I have a friend who will borrow it to me. Bioware FTW!
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : New York

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 am

hoe long is the expansion?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:53 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
hoe long is the expansion?
For me it took about 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Awakening is 20 hours long(if u are a good dragon age player it will take less)
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Awakening is 20 hours long(if u are a good dragon age player it will take less)
Lol I always speed run on RPGs Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Awakening is 20 hours long(if u are a good dragon age player it will take less)
Lol I always speed run on RPGs Razz

Why? Razz its better to take it sloooowwwww lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:20 am

Wait? How can you give this game (DLC) a 9.0 in graphics?

It looks horrible up close...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Wait? How can you give this game (DLC) a 9.0 in graphics?

It looks horrible up close...
well i think the enviroments have great graphics,and some of the characters are preety good
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:31 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Wait? How can you give this game (DLC) a 9.0 in graphics?

It looks horrible up close...
well i think the enviroments have great graphics,and some of the characters are preety good


Did they improve them from the original game?

If they havent, no one can agree to that statement...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Wait? How can you give this game (DLC) a 9.0 in graphics?

It looks horrible up close...
well i think the enviroments have great graphics,and some of the characters are preety good


Did they improve them from the original game?

If they havent, no one can agree to that statement...
they did a bit..i said that in the review
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Wait? How can you give this game (DLC) a 9.0 in graphics?

It looks horrible up close...
well i think the enviroments have great graphics,and some of the characters are preety good


Did they improve them from the original game?

If they havent, no one can agree to that statement...

lol even if they were improved a lot the graphics would still look bad. Razz

I'm tempted to buy awakening, anyway...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age Awakening Review   Dragon Age Awakening Review Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Dragon Age Awakening Review
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» Dragon Adopter question.
» How To Train Your Dragon: Book 1 by Cressida Cowell
» Leech and Hurricane Hordak revealed
» What should I name my dragon? :3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: