This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaming obsession behaviour test

Go down 
+4
Freemon34'
hALoN4t3R52
Stoney
Arbiteris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Gaming obsession behaviour test Empty
PostSubject: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:09 pm

http://wii.ign.com/articles/111/1110362c.html#comments_top?p=6&s=ASC

Im guilty of 10/12 of these.My worst are the ammo one(im terrible with it on Gears) and the saving one(you have no idea how many saves I have on my RPG profiles)

Another one im really obssesive about thats not on this list is ammo reloading.I cant help but have a full magazine of ammo at all times,even while fighting in combat.

I see Tetris blocks in my sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh my god like all of those are true! Razz I cant stand not having a full magazine of ammo! XD

10/12

Last edited by TheJubJub57212 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm

The ammo and saving Im guilty of. So in other words, Im "either a gigantic liar or somebody's grandmother lost on the internet" lol
Back to top Go down
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm

8/12
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Most of these are true for me, especially ammo. Its the reason why I hate using the Half Loaded(half the amount of bullets in your clip) perk in uncharted 2 lol. BTW 7/12
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

4/12. Seriously some of you guys got like 10 or more? now thats just sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm

spartan225 wrote:

How is it sad?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm

spartan225 wrote:

Screw you
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm

2/10. I always save constantly in RPGs and always reload in FPSs. And I am not a liar or somebody's grandma lost on the internet. Or am I...hmmm
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:29 am

3/12 hehe.i control my gaming habits
for now!!

lol that was a fun test.looks like jubjub and hj have no lifes lmao Razz
jk jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
3/12 hehe.i control my gaming habits
for now!!

lol that was a fun test.looks like jubjub and hj have no lifes lmao Razz
jk jk

Lol me, and probably HJ too, just have been gaming for a lot longer probably then you guys Razz and some of those are from old school games
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 am

Almost all of those apply to me to a certain extent. The only exception is 100% completion. I very rarely aim for 100%.

Also the shooting doors thing I only do sometimes but I ALWAYS melee the walls Very Happy

And jumping all the time, even when about to go into a new area where I'm about to get owned, I still do it.

11/12 apply to me.

If you want to be fussy, then 10.5/12
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 am

Oh and I saved obsessively in games like Oblivion.

After completing the game I did a save file cleanup.
I deleted over 70 save files I think. (And keep in mind I also had previously deleted some over time. My save game number is 260 something).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

How is it sad?
Explain to me how it isnt
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 am

spartan225 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

How is it sad?
Explain to me how it isnt

Because people on here are gamers(I Dont think it is that hard to notice).These are very common gaming obssesions that GAMERS have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming obsession behaviour test   Gaming obsession behaviour test Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming obsession behaviour test
Page 1 of 1