This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. Empty
PostSubject: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Damn!!!

What do I do?!
I transferred £40 into my bank account so I could do the two for £25 offer on Play.com and get ME2 and Dragon Age.
Well I just went on today, put them in my basket, then went to checkout and oh, I need to be over 18 to buy Dragon Age. *facepalm*
I'm almost 18, just a couple of months away!

So I just went to my profile, put my birth date a year back.

Go back to checkout but it still wont let me buy it (they probably referred to my debit card).

Grrrrr!! I officially hate play.com. First they f*ck up the categories and make me buy the wrong version of Battlefield Bad Company 2, then thy have crap customer calling service and they refuse to cancel my purchase even though it's not even been sent and now this!!

Bye bye, play.com.

Either that or does someone know a way around this?

If no one knows a way I can bypass this I'm just going to order the games in 2 weeks but on Ebay, when I'm still in Spain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Damn!!!

What do I do?!
I transferred £40 into my bank account so I could do the two for £25 offer on Play.com and get ME2 and Dragon Age.
Well I just went on today, put them in my basket, then went to checkout and oh, I need to be over 18 to buy Dragon Age. *facepalm*
I'm almost 18, just a couple of months away!

So I just went to my profile, put my birth date a year back.

Go back to checkout but it still wont let me buy it (they probably referred to my debit card).

Grrrrr!! I officially hate play.com. First they f*ck up the categories and make me buy the wrong version of Battlefield Bad Company 2, then thy have crap customer calling service and they refuse to cancel my purchase even though it's not even been sent and now this!!

Bye bye, play.com.

Either that or does someone know a way around this?

If no one knows a way I can bypass this I'm just going to order the games in 2 weeks but on Ebay, when I'm still in Spain.
Same for me too it wont let me buy 18 games at play.com no way around it
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Damn it's a ghey site! Thanks anyway. Sad

Well bbc2 is ordered at least. Razz one of the three (just wait, I bet it'll turn out to be some bad pirate copy lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Lol that sucks Razz dont know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:58 pm

No way around it.
Time to go for plan b, kill somebody. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 pm

ColorfulNose wrote:
No way around it.
Time to go for plan b, kill somebody. Razz

Already done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 pm

well i have only one thing to say
go outside and kill someone thats all i can say
but...YOU HAVE TO GET DRAGON AGE ORIGINS!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:36 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
well i have only one thing to say
go outside and kill someone thats all i can say
but...YOU HAVE TO GET DRAGON AGE ORIGINS!!!!

Believe it or not, at the airport today I saw DAO cheaper than it was on the internet! I was gonna get it but didn't see the point, by the time I'm back in England the prices will be lower anyway. I'm gonna order online sometime this week. I've ordered BBC2 already.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:20 pm

FFS!!!!! I've reached the end of my tether.
I ordered BBC2 on Ebay, and today I recieved a message from Ebay saying the seller removed
the game (after I payed) and that it could be a scam.
what the fuck
is
up
with
the
Internet?!?!?!?

I officially hate everything!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
FFS!!!!! I've reached the end of my tether.
I ordered BBC2 on Ebay, and today I recieved a message from Ebay saying the seller removed
the game (after I payed) and that it could be a scam.
what the fuck
is
up
with
the
Internet?!?!?!?

I officially hate everything!!

I hate everything too! Yay! *High fives* lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.   Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help!!!! I might kill someone otherwise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: