This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. Empty
PostSubject: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Of course it would be terrible. I don't have the money for a 400-600 dollar consoles at the moment and do not wanna invest in a new home console unless its the 3 that are on the market right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Well obviously there isn't going to be a new console generation anytime soon. Microsoft and Sony have both made it clear with Kinect and Move. Nintendo i'm not so sure about because the Wii is losing a bit of momentum recently and apart from first party Nintendo games, there really isn't that much on offer.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Bump.....lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Of course it would be terrible. I don't have the money for a 400-600 dollar consoles at the moment and do not wanna invest in a new home console unless its the 3 that are on the market right now.

I know! You barely even have an Xbox 360!

lol jk Wink

But I agree with the article.
I mean, look at what apple are doing. The Iphone, iphone 2nd generation, iphone 3rd generation, iphone 4.

There's been like one VERY MINOR change for each one. What is the point of launching an entirely new thing?! If it aint broken why fix it? Honestly.
Anyway, the current systems are only just beginning to take off now anyway! And with the new features being released, it would be stupid.

Though I wouldn't put it past microsoft...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:50 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I know! You barely even have an Xbox 360!

lol jk Wink

But I agree with the article.
I mean, look at what apple are doing. The Iphone, iphone 2nd generation, iphone 3rd generation, iphone 4.

There's been like one VERY MINOR change for each one. What is the point of launching an entirely new thing?! If it aint broken why fix it? Honestly.
Anyway, the current systems are only just beginning to take off now anyway! And with the new features being released, it would be stupid.

Though I wouldn't put it past microsoft...

It seems to me like they would be least of all three to come out with a new console.

They lost billions on the original xbox and they lost 1 billion on the RROD.

I HOPE they don't come out with a new console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.   Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why a new console generation would be bad for gaming.
Page 1 of 1