This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 pm

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!

BTW I posted it in the Sony section because ATM the 360 version isn't fully confirmed.
ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! Emoteshock

Also, the Emote is for the video not the last comment. lol.

EDIT: Yes this game is coming to 360.

Last edited by Freemon34-YT on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm

HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING YES!!!!! It better be on 360 or I will be going on a rampage of death and destruction!!! I love Ace Combat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Awesome! I loved AC 5 and 6. I hope this one goes multiplat.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:40 pm

NightFang91 wrote:
It did Namco said it on their twitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:56 pm

NightFang91 wrote:

AC4 is still the best! lol you ever play that one?
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:09 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Oh wait, it's 4 and 5 I've played. And yes, I loved AC4. I haven't finished 5 yet, I really need to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 am

NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Oh wait, it's 4 and 5 I've played. And yes, I loved AC4. I haven't finished 5 yet, I really need to do that.

I havent played 5 yet at all. Ive played 3, 4, and 6. I really need to try 4. But 4 is still my favorite Very Happy ahh the memories from PS2 days. XD
Back to top Go down
MasterDebator

MasterDebator

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah, this is great news. I played H.A.W.X. recently, and as a pretty big AC fan since 1+2 (Best game soundtracks ever), I was almost raging at the fact that it was an incredibly dumbed down Ace Combat for babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!   ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ACE COMBAT 7 IS REAL!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1