This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Bioshock Game Announced

Go down 
+8
Inuboy1000
Spartan v07
Arbiteris
Stigma
ZeInFormer
Ozsem
Freemon34'
Pein
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

New Bioshock Game Announced Empty
PostSubject: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Wtf..... floating city? WHY RUIN BIOSHOCK!!!!! I am losing faith in mostly every dev now a days....
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Wtf..... floating city? WHY RUIN BIOSHOCK!!!!! I am losing faith in mostly every dev now a days....
insomniac?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
insomniac?

I did say most devs, not all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:15 pm

this is a interview if you want to know more about the game.

Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:19 pm

I'll give it a chance. Bioshock 1 and 2 did well, not to metion System Shock also.
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm

When are they ever going to make SS3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 pm

OMG fucking sexy, thank you 2K, although the logo could use some work.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

haha screw you, the floating city concept is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Looks great.I like how the franchise is doing something new,instead of the same old under water rapture weve seen in the last two bioshock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:02 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

haha screw you, the floating city concept is awesome.

Yeah, buts its not Rapture. Thats why its stupid.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm

looks amazing and reminds me of the first bioshock trailer. the sky is a good concept and the story seems great. They seem to be taking the Reach route where this is a spinoff with a different story of a certain other part/world. I guess Bioshock 3 will be fro the same guys that made Bioshock 2. Still surprised it was a bioshock game that irrratoal is working on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bioshock Game Announced   New Bioshock Game Announced EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 am

Well I am interested to see how this ties into the Bioshock Universe.

Here is the Rewind Theater of the trailer