This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

It can be any game that is banned, not in ur country, or just for various reasons (I'd buy the PAL version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift for the fan edition...but its all out... Sad )

For me, it Espgaluda 2. Itsa shmup from CAVE who made games such as DeathSmiles, DoDonpachi, and Guwange. Itsa masterpiece...


Perty

I know its $75. But its worth the $75. It also comes with a ost.
This game can be purchase for the iphone (3G or 3Gs and up) and the ipod touch (I forgot which version). But I dont feel like paying $100-$300 for and iphone or ipod touch that I already have (I own a iphone, first gen. no sim card though) just for the game...

Soooo...what do u want to import?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm

....
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!
uhuhuh
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:40 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
"""
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm

This is fun...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:53 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
"""

^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
"""

^^^

˚˚˚
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

GGM wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
"""

^^^

˚˚˚

$$$
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
This is fun...

Yes it is. Dont you love it when threads go off track? lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
GGM wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
"""

^^^

˚˚˚

$$$
(((
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
GGM wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
???
!!!

'''
"""

^^^

˚˚˚

$$$
(((

&&&
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Can we stop now?
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

Posts : 835
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 24

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

I dont doubt this will be locked soon Razz
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:01 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

I dont doubt this will be locked soon Razz

∆∆∆
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:03 am

GGM wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

∆∆∆

¤¤¤
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
GGM wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

∆∆∆

¤¤¤
() ('_') () () ('_') () () ('_') ()
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GGM wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

∆∆∆

¤¤¤
() ('_') () () ('_') () () ('_') ()

~~~
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GGM wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

∆∆∆

¤¤¤
() ('_') () () ('_') () () ('_') ()

~~~

===
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Guest
Guest



Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GGM wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

∆∆∆

¤¤¤
() ('_') () () ('_') () () ('_') ()

~~~

===

+++
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:04 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GGM wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Can we stop now?

%%%

###

∆∆∆

¤¤¤
() ('_') () () ('_') () () ('_') ()

~~~

===

+++
_ _ _
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:03 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
....
What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?   Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import? Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Which Xbox 360 game do u want to import?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» The wish game
» Outcry. The shimmering game
» What Would You Like In A New Tex Murphy Game?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: