This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages Empty
PostSubject: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:18 am

Picking ur killstreaks in MW2 is awesome. There is one that everyone uses including me. The care package. In this, you could get a random killstreak or ammo. From UAV to AC-130, some people got lucky from this one killstreak. And its only 4 kills per life.

Okay, here is the bullshit. From last week until now, I have been getting nothing besides UAVs, alot of Counter UAVs, and ammo. Thats it. WTF?

Here are the days of bullshit care packages...

Day 1 - Im sure the care packages would get patched now...
Day 2 - Anyday now...
Day 3 - Uhhh...
Day 4 - WTF?
Day 5 - THIS IS SOOOO BULLSHIT!!!!
Day 6 - GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!! WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!?!?
Day 7 - I AM GONNA BURN THIS GAME IN HELL IF I DONT GET ANYTHING BESIDES COUNTER UAVS!!! FUCK YOU IW!!!! I HOPE YOU GIVE UR MONEY TO SNK!!!
Today - Oh FINALLY!!! A harrier. And an attack helicopter...which only lasts about a second. But I at least got something else BESIDES UAVS, COUNTER UAVS, AND FUCKIN AMMO!!!!

And thats bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:21 am

Care packages sucks in general. Unless it is the Emergency Airdrop.

And really I like the idea of how most people just get UAV's or something. I don't really play MW2 anymore except for the days I see a video from F1st or Elpresador. But it would suck ass if I had to deal with people getting an chopper gunner or pavelow from care packages often because there are enough of those as it is.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 am

i hate it when i finally get something good and i get killed and an enemie steals it Mad
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

Doominator99 wrote:
i hate it when i finally get something good and i get killed and an enemie steals it Mad
Thats bullshit too...
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

I had times where i get two ammo packages in an emergency airdrop, whenever i get ammo i just use it as bait.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 am

lol if everyone got attack helis and ac130's from something that only takes 4 kills (or 3 kills if you choose one of the cool powers thingies) that would just be ridiculous.

If it annoys you so much, get Battlefield Bad Company 2 in which you can actually just go to a helicopter and fly it yourself!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages   You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages Empty

Back to top Go down

You know whats bullshit? #1 A streak of little killstreaks in care packages
Page 1 of 1